Help with SuperTag

mentalmidge

I am in need of MM help. I have recently hurt my back and am struggling with getting out. On top of that we are having a baby in a week! If anyone can point me in a good direction for a late hunt or late oct hunt please let me know. I have been in 44 and passed on a lot of bucks. I am looking for a booker! Please any help would be awesome!

Sorry, I had a Antelope tag this year and the focus was on that. I haven't even seen a small deer so far this year. Ron

treedagain
I agree. I came across as asking for someone to tie down a booker deer and call me. Sorry I am asking for help with some of these late hunts if people could point me in a unit that has the potential. Again i apologize for the crappy questions.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom