Help with Utah draw order

SDBugler

Very Active Member
I have paged through the proclamations a couple times and can't find where they address how the draws are conducted in terms of 1st choice, 2nd choice, etc.

My question is - Does Utah look at everyones 1st choice before going to any applicants 2nd choice? Or, do they look at an applicants 1st and 2nd choice before moving to the next applicant?

Thanks dryboot. So in other words there is no reason to even put down a 2nd choice on LE units.

In Utah it is a waste of time to put a second choice. Unless it is undersubscribed then it won't be considered.

Don't settle for a second choice anyways.

Undersubscribed in UTAH? Not a chance, even the archery deer hunt is on its way to selling out in the draw! Mark my words on this one!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom