HELP!!!!!!!

Rookie90

Seems like this year there's a larger amount of people that are less willing to help and more willing to talk crap about people asking for help... listen i get it, do your research, apply for hunt units you KNOW, buy maps, blah blah... but hey isnt that what these forums are for?? RESEARCHING?? Look no one is asking for your super secret spots or honey holes; MOST people are just looking for some simple advice. Even positive or negative feedback about their hunt would be great help. I know i am 100% guilty of asking for help on this forum multiple times and most of the time i do get GREAT help. All i am saying is this site is for sportsman who want to interact with other sportsman, whether its letting them know their unit sucks and they should expect a 90" deer or letting them know where a 200" buck could be hiding. Everyone at one point or another needed a place to start and for some this website is the place.

Don't pay any attention to the whiners that think you drew a tag in their personal hunting area and don't want to help. There are still plenty willing to help one another and I have been on both sides more than once. It is next to impossible for a non-resident applying in multiple states to scout them all before applying. I wish I had the time and money to spend all year scouting place I would like to hunt. This year, I will hunt in CO, CA and AZ. No way to scout all the places I have tags for, except a couple days before the opener, much less the 5 units I applied for in NV. If a guy can't understand that and doesn't want to help, I probably wouldn't want to hear from them anyway.

+1..
I have asked for and received help, and also given what I can. I have developed some good relationships because of this forum. I will be looking for help on a 171 early rifle hunt as soon as I complete my research. I can't help in your unit, but if anyone is interested in the east Humboldt range (101) shoot me a pm as I hunted on a lo tag in 2011.
Aaron

aluey- I need help locating some rockfish or halibut this season. You know anyone who has a boat in Ventura? ;)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

3275imag0276.jpg

9053imag0407.jpg

I can locate them......I can always use an extra hand to bait my hooks.
Aaron

JUDAS PRIEST!!!

You keep the baby sheepshead? I only keep the 15 pounders...

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom