Henry Mountain Deer

cast_n_blast

I just got back from the Henry's helping a buddy on his Bison hunt. Here are a few pictures I took while I was down there.

IMGP5127.JPG

IMGP4901.JPG

IMGP5047.JPG

IMGP5080.JPG

IMGP5146.JPG

IMGP4931.JPG

IMGP5072.JPG

Here is the link to all of my pictures.

http://user.xmission.com/~mabeck130/henrys13/

Awesome pictures. The third one up from the bottom would have my tag hanging on him. Thanks for sharing!!

DZ

You have posted some great Henry's photos over the years. I'm glad to see em back on here. Thanks man, Awesome pics...

Where's the Buffalo?

Looks like you were more Interested in the Bucks?:D

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

I will post up some pics later and maybe we can get jdh to post up a few as well. JDH has some awesome pics of the second to last buck. My muzzy hunter and I hunted for that buck before we found and killed his deer. I had scouted that buck ( along with many other hunters) all summer long and have lots of phoneskope photos and video of him. we called him "stacked" and about 2 weeks before muzzy season he dissapeard on us. glad to see he made it through. here is a crappy velvet picture of this buck he was about 800 yards away.

24920130726_070545.jpg

www.hightopoutfitters.com

I was going over my calendar the other day and from the trips I can remember I spent 56 days on that mountain this year.

I don't remember ever seeing that one hit the ground but we did pass one up opening day that was just bigger then him ( a little more trash ) we guess he was about 210". we had him at 40 yards for about 3 minutes but didn't pull the trigger. 2nd day we killed the buck we were after.

www.hightopoutfitters.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom