Henry Mountains

OpeningDay

It sure has been quiet regarding the Henry's this year. Could it be that this unit has really fallen off the map? Or is it that people are just that much more hush hush these days ? Did anybody spend any time on the unit this year ? I am headed down in a couple weeks for the annual rut trip.

I think it's because MM is becoming less used to post hunts. Everyone just throws a pic on Facebook or Instagram, or a video on YouTube.

Have fun on your rut trip.!! I hope theres a few giants for you to film/photo and bring it back for us...

I think it's because MM is becoming less used to post hunts. Everyone just throws a pic on Facebook or Instagram, or a video on YouTube.

Have fun on your rut trip.!! I hope theres a few giants for you to film/photo and bring it back for us...
I think that is partially it, but I also think the quality of bucks has decreased on the Henry's. It was far and away the best unit in the state and possibly the world, just a few short years ago, but that is not the case anymore. I would take a Paunsaugunt tag over the Henry's currently.

Still some great bucks to be had though - I would take a tag right now if I could get it!!;)

Headed down this week to see if the Famous Henry's has anything left to Gawk at. haha. I am hoping I am not too early for the rut to be starting. If anyone has been down recently and could share a report, I would love to hear it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom