Here come da moose

BeanMan

Long Time Member
Colorado Moose results will hopefully be posted on Friday May 14. (So they say). I'm hoping I'll get lucky. 3pts plus one weighted, not much of a chance.

BeanMan

Good luck Fred. Bear was supposed to be out Monday but I called and they said Friday at the earliest. Maybe we will find out before the season actually starts. Haha. :)

CDOW has the moose and bear results. You have to call them, not posted on the net yet. Good luck to all. Points for me this year.

Points for me too. Good luck to whomever draws this year. Let us know your results.

Beanman where will you hunt if you get a moose license? I hunt in 171 and putting in for one also. I see moose ever year, not over 30 yards away from me. There is one spot I set and see moose ever time. I saw one fours years ago that was 50 to 60 inches wide. He walked up same spot 18 yards from me and stood there. By the time I got my camera out he was 40 yards not to scared. If I can help any one I would be gald to I will never draw. I have 3 points in Wyoming also.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom