Here I go again.....

kingfish

Long Time Member
For those who know a little bit of my history know that I had my right knee scoped a year ago last August...Well guess what?. I get to go in and have ANOTHER mri done on the same knee tonight. I was coming down a steep ridge late one afternoon while hunting in Idaho. The ground is that loose shale that rolls up under your feet like marbles...Half the time your taking a step but sliding another five feet down hill type stuff?. I got my right leg caught up under me but kept sliding and felt that all to familiar POP!. I KNEW RIGHT AWAY this was going to cause me some grief..I had waited all year to go hunting and by gosh I was going to hunt. I hunted the next three days and even helped my buddy drag his deer down to where we could load it on his quad. Believe me it's not a good thing to eat to many advil at 9000 feet (great headrush). The doctor is concerned that I tore my ACL.... I'll find out tonight!. This getting older stuff really sucks!!!!!

Keith, I am soooooo sad to hear this. You and I both know what a PAIN these aching ole' knees are. I hope you haven't done the ACL thing again, really I do. I've been so paranoid about mine that I'm wearing hinge braces on BOTH, cuz I never ever ever want to do it again!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom