Here Is The plan....

OchocoKid

Long Time Member
Here Is The plan....

Now we know how the Mueller probe will be halted . a phuking time out , forever.

This is how they plan to save Trump's azz and hopefully without a showdown. it's not ended, just an indefinite pause so what's the harm tight ? if you don't think this is calculated treason you're simply a traitor.

We know the plan. only two questions remain, will they do it and will it succeed.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-lawyers-rod-rosenstein-mueller-1136666

Stay Thirsty My Friends

RE: Here Is The plan....

Nothing short of trump swinging from a tree will satisfy the likes of you deeply infected by TDS. Got some bad news for ya, it won't happen.

#livelikezac

Nothing short of Trump as a dictator would satisfy the chumps. and we're getting closer to that every day. thanks to traitors like you.

If Mueller is shut down and congress obeys Trump this nation is in a world of chit it may not return from whole. if justice and accountability are trumped by the desire for absolute power we may be headed into the worst crisis since the civil war. we have no more John McCain's to prevent it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...t-the-russia-probe/ar-AAAAF6T?ocid=spartandhp

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Wow......

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Wow is right dumbchits. Trump's lawyers are saying it I'm not making it up.

If you don't think Trump will do anything to stop Mueller that he can do without resulting in immediate impeachment you're as dumb as Trump. a permanent pause might fly where a shutdown would not.

They wouldn't be suggesting it if they weren't thinking about it would they chumps ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I think the alcohol is talking again. Dude watch out for the black helicopters that are coming to get you.

RELH

It shouldn't be called a time out. It should be called a recess. Time outs are for sports and liberal children.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-25-18 AT 08:24AM (MST)[p] Watch and see chumps. this may not end well for any of us but it will end poorly for you. this experiment with a narcissistic racist dictatorship will insure the GOP's demise.

as if old age and brown people wouldn't have doomed you anyway. you're phuked and you're taking us moderates down with you.

Need more ? chubby won't talk about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/sarah-san...ler-probe-120703669--abc-news-topstories.html

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Cocopuff, havent you had about enough forecasting? You really do suck at it. just admit speculation is not your strong point. You really do just make yourself look like a complete retard...

I have to admit, though, you are entertaining. Kind of like Stu on South Park...

hopefully it does. its costing MILLIONS, and has resulted in absolutely ZERO proof, or even hints, of Trump doing anything... All it is doing for normal people is showing exactly how far extreme leftist will go. theres a reason they are doing this. distracting from all the illegal stuff going on in the government. theres also a reason elitist do not want trump in office....

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

If the Saturday Night massacre proved anything it was a point of no return. The POSUS is desperate as is his fan base, but it's too late. Mueller already has shown he has cases prepared and has no issues handing them off. There are plenty of federal prosecutors and state attorney generals willing to pursue the cases.

Both the release of internal documents during an investigation and Rosenstein only serve to take up the oxygen away from Kavanaugh and the spineless rush by deplorable Republicans. If the POSUS meets anyone he will not fire them, he only fires in a spineless fashion over twitter.

I hope he does fire Rosenstein, his world will still be entangled by a multitude of federal prosecutors and state attorney generals. Mueller has no problem handing those case files over as he has demonstrated with the SDNY. Firing Rosenstein only creates more problems than it worth, tainting the SCOTUS allows one power to deny the process along partisan lines.

Get rid of Rosenstein, nope, bait the media while McConnell rushes Kavanaugh through..yes. Right or wrong it does not matter, as we watch the liar of the lying party tell more lies to cover the lies being told the lying nominee who in turn will prevent Trump from any possible indictments.

That's the story. Not that it matters, there is no death to Mueller's efforts, what's done is done. It is really just a matter of time as Team POSUS tries to delay an inevitable process.

Christ have you clowns got it backwards! You asshats wanna talk about anything but the economy! Theres a train comin, better get off the tracks!

#livelikezac

>Professional wrestling is fake too, I
>hate to break it to
>you Ocho.

Wait, what?!

#livelikezac

Trump is phuked in any case but Mueller needs to finish his work and we ALL need to see it if there is ever to be unity in this nation again.

This is Trump best chance to stop the investigation without officially ending it and forcing the republicans to do their join in order to prevent a civil war.

Can they sell it though ? there are so many dumbchits I wouldn't say it's impossible. sure they'll pay for it in 2020 but they don't care they know they're done by then anyway. they have the wheel, I think if they have to drive us off the cliff they will.

If the midterms don't balance the power I really think we're ALL phuked.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Gee, what happened to the Thursday deadline, what happened to any talk of Trump firing Rosenstein? Now Trump is coming out saying he wants Rosenstein to stay....what a shock?

How's that Kavanaugh nomination going?

Hey Chief Ochopuff, I would like to take this time to thank you. I can always count on you to brighten up an otherwise chitty day. And as usual you did not let me down. I am typing this and laughing to myself (the first time today). You Dear sir are a special kind of entertaining. When your side of the political spectrum is run out of town, you can always fall back on your comedy writing like you do here. I am sure there is a libtard TV producer out there that can use you special kind of stupid to write for there show.
Again thank you for the comedy relief.

Take 2 paddles when you are up the creek.

FTW you need to wait until after the mid term elections to see some action. Trump is learning the political game very fast. You and your kind of bent wrist liberals will not like what Trump has in store for you. It appears a lot more voters are also upset on how your left wing liberal handled the Kavanaugh matter and threw Ford to the lions for plain old politics.

lesson learned here, if you want to be a whistle blower and remain anonymous, do not tell a Democrat.

RELH

>Gee, what happened to the Thursday
>deadline, what happened to any
>talk of Trump firing Rosenstein?
>Now Trump is coming out
>saying he wants Rosenstein to
>stay....what a shock?
>
>How's that Kavanaugh nomination going?

It went very well you liberated female ???

>Gee, what happened to the Thursday
>deadline, what happened to any
>talk of Trump firing Rosenstein?
>Now Trump is coming out
>saying he wants Rosenstein to
>stay....what a shock?
>
>How's that Kavanaugh nomination going?

Went well you liberalized female ???

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back