Here is where your ammo went Bess!

ROFLMAO !!! he said "?We simply cannot afford this type of waste and ineffectiveness,? Does he think we will believe his BS. Waste and ineffectiveness has NEVER STOPPED the Government before. After all we still have Obummer don't we. Talk about an ineffective waste. Gimmy a Break!!!

Ain't that Something!

I have to Shoot my old Ammo!

Leave it to Our Government!

WAFJ!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>Cant sell it out cheap to
>the public????????

440's little Black Buddy wouldn't like that!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

This is by design.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Selling it back to the public through army surplus makes sense to us as consumers, but flooding the market with it would certainly hurt our major ammo makers. It's just another shameful waste of Obama bucks.

Should sell it to our allies.
No wait, that would make sense.....lets just waste another billion tax dollars.

Sell it to the public??? So we can buy it again?? Give it to the public we already own it!!! Guezus!!!!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

LAST EDITED ON May-07-14 AT 06:21AM (MST)[p]>Sell it to the public??? So
>we can buy it again??
>Give it to the public
>we already own it!!! Guezus!!!!!!
>
Look how many jets fighters and stealth bombers you also already own.......go ask for those back to!!! Guezus!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom