Here kitty kitty...

F

Floormarshall

This was taken last week on the Wasatch front just as it was getting light (REALLY close to houses)
8867image.jpg

Holy S**t. That is not good for the deer and the elk. Can someone say cougar hunt on the Wasatch.

Us Northern Kali boys would appreciate it if you would trap all five of them. Then take them to San Francisco and drop them off in Golden Gate Park for the animal loving liberals to contend with.

RELH

Neat huh! Seems like we had a cougar conversation last summer that had to do with the front and the pahvant... Many on here didn't seem to think they were a problem. Nice post. When is enough, enough and they open things up in areas that you can't effectively run dogs. I wish they would let you shoot a cat with your deer tag. Or sale cat permits more freely. I have seen (6) cats in two years hunting the front. Kinda seems like a lot for such an elusive critter.

Seems as I saw that same picture a year or two ago on the net and someone said it was taken near Sheridan, Wyoming!

Runnin in Packs now Huh?

elkun will be shootin His BB Gun off the top of his Truck if He see's them!

That might be more Kitties than what Cass seen last year?

I might be a Blind SOB!

But in my day I've never seen that many in one pile nor enough Tracks in one place to make that Pile!

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

>This was taken last week on
>the Wasatch front just as
>it was getting light (REALLY
>close to houses)
>
8867image.jpg

Yup.....exactly how false rumors are started!!

>
>Amazing!
>
>I'm gonna be the 1st to
>say: BULLSSHHITTT!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
YUP!!!

I got this pic from a friend that said they were running up Corner Canyon... Looks to be an obvious fabrication. Sorry fellas- not trying to stir the pot.

I got this photo this past summer on a LE Utah unit. Not a great pic, but looks like an African pride of lions.

1219image.jpg

I think silver state hunter has Cass's Pics!

If elkun ever seen that He'd be shootin every last Bullet from the roof top!

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

Most of those are different pictures of the same cat combined into one frame. Someone somewhere gets a case of the giggles every time these photos resurface.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom