Here they come

vaquero

How is this any different than if a state released some known or convicted thieves from the local prison? These wolves will steal the hard work of previous wildlife managers in the form of killing the deer, elk, and other wildlife. They will steal from the landowners who own private property in the form of livestock. No different if it were human thieves. Thanks Colorado for showing us how to be idiots in the realm of wildlife management. The stoners of the east slope know best! Just waiting for them to infiltrate Utah through the back door, our deer and elk are next.

How is this any different than if a state released some known or convicted thieves from the local prison? These wolves will steal the hard work of previous wildlife managers in the form of killing the deer, elk, and other wildlife. They will steal from the landowners who own private property in the form of livestock. No different if it were human thieves. Thanks Colorado for showing us how to be idiots in the realm of wildlife management. The stoners of the east slope know best! Just waiting for them to infiltrate Utah through the back door, our deer and elk are next.
??????

The difference? Wolves are federally "protected"...

Majority of Colorado are all libtards now. They want the wolves to do the work you hunters have been doing. Once they find a way to replace the revenue the sportsmen generate for their social programs they will then start to phase you all out. Believe me I know. I live in Washington where we are a few years ahead of you all!!! It’s the beginning of the end.

Still waiting for a reply to my question. I'm interested, really I am, in that if wolves aren't a problem when the population is managed through hunting.

He must have something better to do.
I’ll be respectful enough to let you in on a little secret. Most people have better things to do than reply to your nonsense. Just letting you know. Take care roadrunner, while you’re commenting nonstop on chit you know nothing about, all of us will be out hunting in wolf country. And with wolf tags in our pockets.

Take care!

Hey SS?

Gonna Fix It For You:

I’ll be respectful enough to let you in on a little secret. Most people have better things to do than reply to your nonsense. Just letting you know. Take care roadrunner, while you’re commenting nonstop on chit you know nothing about, all of us will be out hunting in wolf country. And with or without wolf tags in our pockets.

Take care!

I’ll be respectful enough to let you in on a little secret. Most people have better things to do than reply to your nonsense. Just letting you know. Take care roadrunner, while you’re commenting nonstop on chit you know nothing about, all of us will be out hunting in wolf country. And with wolf tags in our pockets.

Take care!

Seems like only a handful of y'all comment the same and everyone else comments the opposite.

So, only a few know what there talkin' about, or, it's y'all that don't know. Odds are it's the later. Did you all PM one another to band up, get a plan of attack??

Truth hurts. I love it how it triggers y'all, get all worked up when someone pushes back ?.

Lib tard Oregon more than willing to send em some wolf's. Burning my 24 elk points next year. I'll never set foot in dumb dumb Colorado again.

Still waiting for a reply to my question. I'm interested, really I am, in that if wolves aren't a problem when the population is managed through hunting.

He must have something better to do.
You didn't actually pose a question. You made a statement and erroneously punctuated it with a question mark. Here's a response:

Wolves are nearly unmanageable. Consider the impact that they have had on Wyoming and Idaho. There are good reasons as to why people are incentivized to kill wolves on sight in either state. We should know better than to believe that the government can manage the steaming messes it creates.

Hasn't bothered me. mtmuley
No one is saying that if wolves were on landscape and had the ability to be managed that there would be an issue.

Couple things, MT, AK, Wy, and ID are not Co. land wise all of them are far far bigger than Co (except Wy) oh and all of them have much much smaller populations. Oh and all of them have the ability to manage wolves….

Couple that with unimaginable human recreation, year round, and being told no wolf will die at the hands of man, there will never be a management plan, oh and that they want to see 1500-3000… ( not sure how you would stop there since they aren’t managed but I’m no scientist) wolves on the landscape, and will be sure to cut tags so the wolves can have plenty of food to eat. So yeah some of us are a little concerned. Heck I realize we won’t feel effects for 10-15-20 years but how easy is it to try and re establish elk or mule deer or moose populations once they are decimated? Or what will my kids do. I’m mostly worried for them.

You didn't actually pose a question. You made a statement and erroneously punctuated it with a question mark. Here's a response:

Wolves are nearly unmanageable. Consider the impact that they have had on Wyoming and Idaho. There are good reasons as to why people are incentivized to kill wolves on sight in either state. We should know better than to believe that the government can manage the steaming messes it creates.

Please read the entire exchange and then get back with me (Hint, a statement made for clarification is a question).

All depends on context my friend...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom