Here We Go!

CHWino_1

A zone rifle opener tomorrow. Looks like there will be 8 of us. Nothing like beating the brush in 100 degree weather.

Bocce ball and a bit of pond time will certainly be on the docket.

Well....we didn't get skunked!

One coyote and one buck. We pushed some hellish country with our manpower and 1.5 dogs. My old gal isn't too helpful anymore.

The one drive that yielded the buck, a monster (estimated 22" 4x4) was missed while on the run. It was great to get the guys together and have some serious laughs and lies. I have a pic but am boycotting the new format on the board.

We did two drives each morning then spent quite a bit of time playing bocce ball and swimming in the irrigation pond. Cooked some good grub, did some drinkin' and look forward to the next one.

The rest of A zone is out for me as grape harvest starts Wednesday, but hope to get some B zone in.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom