HERE WE GO!!!

I bought some property to duck hunt off so it can’t be taken from me this time but I still have to drive through that mess to get to it.
Amazon buildings, Walmart warehouse, I think UPS, it is just a big mess out there with a new building being tipped up every few months it seems.
They are out there right now putting in infrastructure to tip up even more buildings going west and north.
And there are for sale signs on some property that some other guys used to hunt on.
Then throw in the new prison and it’s traffic and it is a pure mess out there, especially mon-fri.
It used to be a pleasure to drive out there, now it is just a necessary evil.
Fortunately, once through it I am back to a wetland heaven.

That's What I Was Thinking about MrShane!

Awe But The Transparency!
I should be heading out there in next week or less to feed the Pheasants, there is a small herd of wild birds on the property I feed to try and cut them a break.
I will keep my eye out for some culvert and see if I can scrounge some trimmed ends for free or cheap.
I used to have 5’ sections of 48” hdpe pipe for Goose pits I would give you but am all out.
What dimensions did you need, 10’s, right?

Looking For a Couple of 5' In length!

48" or 60" Diameter!

What Wall Thickness was on the HDPE?

That Stuff Is HEAVY in The Thicker Wall Thickness!

Thanks!

I should be heading out there in next week or less to feed the Pheasants, there is a small herd of wild birds on the property I feed to try and cut them a break.
I will keep my eye out for some culvert and see if I can scrounge some trimmed ends for free or cheap.
I used to have 5’ sections of 48” hdpe pipe for Goose pits I would give you but am all out.
What dimensions did you need, 10’s, right?

Looking For a Couple of 5' In length!

48" or 60" Diameter!

What Wall Thickness was on the HDPE?

That Stuff Is HEAVY in The Thicker Wall Thickness!

Thanks!
It is very heavy, wall is about 1.5” or so.
If you are not putting a very heavy vertical load on it, or are burying it deep (unlikely with only 5’ lay length?), would some of the ribbed ADS type drain (non-pressurized) pipe work?
May I ask your planned use so I have a good idea of what may work for you?
Edit: If you are using it for culvert I could give you multiple pieces of 12” PIP pipe you could bundle together.

I bought some property to duck hunt off so it can’t be taken from me this time but I still have to drive through that mess to get to it.
Amazon buildings, Walmart warehouse, I think UPS, it is just a big mess out there with a new building being tipped up every few months it seems.
They are out there right now putting in infrastructure to tip up even more buildings going west and north.
And there are for sale signs on some property that some other guys used to hunt on.
Then throw in the new prison and it’s traffic and it is a pure mess out there, especially mon-fri.
It used to be a pleasure to drive out there, now it is just a necessary evil.
Fortunately, once through it I am back to a wetland heaven.
Pretty sad state of affairs this state is in…

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom