Here Ya Go 'Zeke'

The Herd Is Casper's Future Food/Meals!

They Will Protect The Sheep Herd Like No Other!

They Will Also Kill A Sheep For Dinner Once in a While!

My parents had a Great Pyrenees for years. They had a few goats that he would mess with but didn’t stay with the herd. He was a great dog, but till this day he is the only dog that ever made me nervous.

Went coyote hunting on a friend's ranch once to help with the coyote numbers. Set up about 800 yards from his sheep herd and the 3 Pyrenees with them...

Started off with a few locator howls... before long, I see all 3 Pyrenees coming up the hillside through the snow. Needless to say, I grabbed my stuff and RAN for the truck. I jumped in with them on my heels. They were ready for a fight.!!

Protective is an understatement :LOL:

Buy that dog a steak! Buddy has a female great Pyrenees and we seen her toss a heeler that pissed her off like it was a rag doll. Effortless.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom