here yah go.....

this is just the beginning of a few that are getting nailed around here before the legal season openeer....

Lots more to come!

Jesse Gillard is a member of this website, if I remember right his usernmae is SSkatias or something of that regard.

You can also see some of his shed finds under the photo gallery.

I'm sure glad he got caught. This was the tip of the iceberg for what these guys were doing.

There will be more to come!

I went up Last Saturday Morning to a Place that gets Pounced By Illegal ATV'ers Every GAWD-DAMNED Year!

Flat Ass Closed & has been for years!

As Always!

The Illegal AssHoles had been in again!

I'd put Money on there never,ever being a Ticket Wrote on that Chunk of Ground!

I can Spot them every year!

But nobody with a Badge can,WTH?

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Don't know if it's True?

Shows He was Arrested on 1-4-2013!

And!

Arrested again on 1-31-2013!

Anyway!

Saturday Mornin We parked Our Rig where the Road is Closed!

Not a Good Feeling the second you start Hiking in you can Plainly see several LawBreakin Bittches Had been in where we were headed in the Previous Days/Weeks on the Wheelers!

It's a Chance you take,just the way it is & has been for some time now!

We made a Short Hike out of it,approx 8 miles combined between the two of us & didn't feel too bad!

They'd left us some CHALK & We never picked up one Damn Brown in a Spot just a few years back We'd Pick up several Browns,sometimes on good days We'd be Packin some serious Bone!

Every possible place a Wheeler could go had been covered,the sage Gridded,And the JACK-TARDS leaving their Evidence once again!

Maybe we should ask founder for a poachers/outlaws forum. A place to talk poaching animals, sheds, or any other wildlife crimes.

It seems that MMers are more frequently committing these crimes. It's sad really.

I've seen at least a dozen guys go down on here (1 more soon to come...You know who you are) and most have done it to themselves by posting pictures of their crimes for the world to see (just like the above mentioned did).

I dont know why they posted this crap in the paper when it happened three years ago.. What a jioke

What's the deal with the white painted antler with messages taped to it? I must have missed the point of that in the article. Was it a 'bait' antler placed by the F&G?

I heard about that "White painted antler". If you look close there is a message taped to the antler that says " Your too late, all the antlers have been picked up". Pretty much what WYOBACKCOUNTRY said, it was left by the poachers to "MOCK" the guys that follow the rules. It is a sad fact that most of the good antlers in Wyoming get picked up long before the opener. Another example of a "LAW", that is put in place, that really just benifits the dishonest guys that were causing the problems in the first place.

Hey antler addiction the reason why its in the paper now is because the investigation took a couple years and they just now were convicted. Reading comprehension, get you some!

A few vechicles were damaged the last couple years by some wyo boys too, can't wait to see what is released here soon....

Its done and over with...i know the people in that article..and they are awesime people..they know more about mule deer than any body i know..they know more about mule deer than anybody i know..they have been doing this ##### for twenty three years now..so ##### off!!!

"Awesime", probably not....D-bags, ABSOLUTELY!
Who cares how long ago it was, hopefully it keeps being brought up for the rest of their lives as a little reminder of their stupidity and arrogance.

>Its done and over with...i know
>the people in that article..and
>they are awesime people..they know
>more about mule deer than
>any body i know..they know
>more about mule deer than
>anybody i know..they have been
>doing this ##### for twenty
>three years now..so ##### off!!!

You obviously think a lot of them. Perhaps they made a mistake, but taunting LE by leaving their signature is not a sign of intelligence. Maybe after twenty-three years of criminal conduct they became complacent. Yup, people I would look up to for sure....

i was actually there with the guy that picked up the white antler with that message! the kid painted the antler to talk trash directed toward the guy i was with because they have had bad encounters all through the years. we went in on the opener and found that antler and a bunch of marking tape taunting to where they picked up antlers. I am glad they got caught it serves them right

It looks like some one needs to grow up. I think these guys got off easy. I bet antleraddicktion81 was with them. They have done illegal stuff and will continue until they are not slapped with a cheap fine. Law breakers are dbags. Ruins everything for the rest of us.

Ya!

Let's here more about the Antler with the message on it?

For some of these losers...sneaking onto the winter range is their only hope at getting a good set of antlers in their lifetimes. Blatant disregard for the law and for the wildlife.

Its called entitlement. They feel entitled to the antlers. Antleraddict said it himself, when he said guys picking up our antlters. They justify their actions because they think guys coming from out of state are actually stealing their sheds, even though its done legally. A serious case of horn greed. Same class of morons that will destroy someones truck/atv/campers, because they have out of state tags.

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

Agree with Yellum. It is unreal what people will do in the name of fame, pride, ego or what ever else drives them. I hate every single spring to get our and walk because I tend to come back from those trips just frustrated and disappointed at what people will do.

I sure wished there was a way to smack the crap out of Illegal ATV use, but so far it has not been working very well at all....

it said "you are too late i have already picked up all the antlers!" Not sure that is exactly what it said but close to those words

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom