Here's Proof The Dems Are Conspiring To Know If You Have Guns

Boskee

Long Time Member
Here's an article that shows how the left is working to discredit DeSantis while working with big Pharma and big business. His words were distorted to try to flip the narrative, but his meaning is crystal clear the government can't use big business as proxies for their actions (it's illegal).

Then further down in the article it shows how they're working with big banks Visa, MV etc to report ALL gun and ammo sales using separate tracking acounts on credit cards. Once again the guys that say they don't want your guns are impeding your right to have one!

The constitution says your gun right's shall not be infringed yet here we are conspiring to go around that right.

Once again the party that wants to take your guns is looking for additional information to know if you have them. WHY?

When you buy the gun in the store you have to pass a back ground check from the ATF for most weapon purchases....HMMM...The ATF already has a list and vetted you for approval to purchase.

It's already common knowledge some of the big banks refused relationships with gun makers and cut them off creating a hardship for many companies. Cutting off their cash flow on their existing lines of credit would impact most businesses let alone one sector. So in effect they're using banks to hurt / track the firearms industries operating funding once again. Most people use credit cards to make higher dollar amount purchases.

Then given the data security climate in this country how could you have a warm fuzzy feeling, when so many customers personal information has been released in error by so many companies, banks ect. Now imagine the glee when the criminal element knows you bought guns and decides to target you. They need a constant supply of guns for protection, in their sordid little world. There's no background check required just a crow bar and a little time when you're not home, since they know you have some.

Once again big brother is invading your privacy to impede your ability to utilize your 2nd amendment rights.

Not surprised at all. Credit cards are evil.

But I don’t know how it impedes your ability to buy a gun.

What they are doing is making a list of all guns possessed by citizens. In the event they can confiscate guns in the future. Very important to have guns that are off the record of you owning them. such as guns that were purchased in private sales that did not require a FFL dealer to record. Guns given to you by a parent or grandparent when that process was legal and did not require going though a FFL dealer.
Most of us old farts have guns that are off the record. You young whipper snappers maybe screwed.

RELH

you know what i wana know about?! two day shipping. complete scam. it never arrives in two days, always three or four days. what am i paying extra money for?!

Visa and MC and AMEX CC companies are now planning on categorizing firearms store purchases separately. They claim that it can help track info regarding mass shootings.

Last edited:
Yes.

“Once again big brother is invading your privacy to impede your ability to use your 2a rights”.
No.
"....to use your 2a rights"

No mention of purchase. "But I don’t know how it impedes your ability to buy a gun."

The entire premise of the CC post was that they are tracking gun store purchases.

Of course that data of purchase locations can be stored somewhere and, perhaps, used later. Almost a de facto registration scheme? Seems pointless, considering the 4473s that are used.

Wokeness on the part of companies....yup, for sure.

How is tracking gun store purchase going to help data collection on mass shootings?

Last edited:
Bluehair so you honestly think ( :unsure: ) the government tracking purchases doesn't impede peoples right's to buy guns? They just lost part of their privacy to do so using their credit card.

If they want to impose additional taxes (which has been tried in the past) on firearms purchases and inflate the cost to obtain a weapon or ammo does that impede your right to buy a weapon?

Does a listing of new buyers make this easier to track?

Can that make it more difficult for the average guy to buy one? See it opens the doors to more regulation not less and when that happens those little tax happy democrats devise all sorts of ways to penalize a guy for buying something they don't want you to have.

Just like their devious little plan during the Clinton administration to serialize ammunition. That's right to serialize each bullet and case which would drive production costs through the roof! Does that impede an individuals right to buy ammunition?

On the surface it's always presented as harmless but the end result winds up hindering / restricting / impeding the individuals right's.

ANYTHING making it more difficult for anyone to buy a weapon or ammo impedes their right's. Pretty soon the banks eliminate the ability to use the card to make firearms purchases and where is the average guy then......

Last edited:
what make you think that they haven’t been tracking gun purchase before this? i’m sure every state has a record, or at least the states that have background check

edit: cash is king, viva le 2a

No.
"....to use your 2a rights"

No mention of purchase. "But I don’t know how it impedes your ability to buy a gun."

The entire premise of the CC post was that they are tracking gun store purchases.

Of course that data of purchase locations can be stored somewhere and, perhaps, used later. Almost a de facto registration scheme? Seems pointless, considering the 4473s that are used.

Wokeness on the part of companies....yup, for sure.

How is tracking gun store purchase going to help data collection on mass shootings?
That’s some crab walking BS there. What’s with you guys and the silly semantics arguments? It’s ridiculous.

If you can’t buy a gun on a credit card because there’s now a record of it and you don’t have cash, you’re a moron and shouldn’t have a gun.

And no, none of this will do anything to keep guns out of the hands of bad guys.

But it sure is fun to worry about.

It will fit those of you in favor of gun control.

briefs.jpg

Bluehair so you honestly think ( :unsure: ) the government tracking purchases doesn't impede peoples right's to buy guns? They just lost part of their privacy to do so using their credit card.

If they want to impose additional taxes (which has been tried in the past) on firearms purchases and inflate the cost to obtain a weapon or ammo does that impede your right to buy a weapon?

Does a listing of new buyers make this easier to track?

Can that make it more difficult for the average guy to buy one? See it opens the doors to more regulation not less and when that happens those little tax happy democrats devise all sorts of ways to penalize a guy for buying something they don't want you to have.

Just like their devious little plan during the Clinton administration to serialize ammunition. That's right to serialize each bullet and case which would drive production costs through the roof! Does that impede an individuals right to buy ammunition?

On the surface it's always presented as harmless but the end result winds up hindering / restricting / impeding the individuals right's.

ANYTHING making it more difficult for anyone to buy a weapon or ammo impedes their right's. Pretty soon the banks eliminate the ability to use the card to make firearms purchases and where is the average guy then......
Hey, don’t use a credit card. Hell, cancel it altogether.

Problem solved, no?

The government has been tracking my new gun purchases for decades now. I don’t have any other guns besides those.

Im not a gun control advocate, but to call what the CC companies are doing gun control is a stretch.

Silly arguments like this are why we are losing the war.

BH Spoken like a guy that never worked a day in the firearms business and actually saw what previous attempts were made to impede your ability to buy a firearm......Get serious! They got the banks to stop the credit lines for manufacturers so you think this is a stretch...LOL

So you think they didn't think about eliminating the cards in the equation? What's that do to firearms sales and the stores bottom line?

So what's a paycheck to paycheck father to do when he doesn't have the cash to buy his kid a gun to go on a hunt with him, because the car broke down? You're not seeing the big picture here in the equation.

Last edited:
BH Spoken like a guy that never worked a day in the firearms business and actually saw what previous attempts were made to impede your ability to buy a firearm......Get serious! They got the banks to stop the credit lines for manufacturers so you think this is a stretch...LOL
Ok, fine. You keep an eye on this one for us.

You're actually supporting MORE regulation here and that's not what the 2nd is about WTFU. You're smarter than that so stop taking the wifes midol and check your meds!;)

Last edited:
It's called fascism & those in power are employing all the tactics and methods to maintain that power. All the "conspiracy theories" are becoming reality. Founders would be rolling in their graves

You're actually supporting MORE regulation here and that's not what the 2nd is about WTFU. You're smarter than that so stop taking the wifes midol and check your meds!;)
I’m not supporting anything but the right of EVIL credit card companies to do what they want.

Dont like it? Read your agreement to see what it says about privacy, then get after it. Come back and tell me what you won.

Also, tell me a little more about this gun manufacturing background you have. I had you pegged as a national labs guy.

My wifes meds is how you throw a towel in on an online argument. Try to remember, I’m just down here in the echo chamber to help you with your arguments.

You do realize that a credit card is a line of credit don't you? Well since they got the big banks to discontinue the LOC for the gun manufacturers in this country so how far of a stretch is it to eliminate the consumer from using it? Think them disallowing them for purchase of ammunition or firearms hurts the industry or job market at the retail, wholesale and manufacturing level? OOPS there goes some pittman robertson funding too in the little equation. Hmm guess this old guy sees thru the chaff better than you thought.;)

My back ground has been in the weapons business, and other fields of endeavor in senior mgmt. I worked on top secret programs for many projects over the years that we made for our military and law enforcement sectors. I worked on the SR71 and a host of other programs in my career. I could have been a national labs guy because one of my mentors ran Los Alamos National Labs for a while and was on one of the flights over Japan and wrote me a few letters of recommendation early in my career. I worked for companies that built many weapons used in our past by military, Seal Teams, CIA and FBI and other government agencies.

I dealt with government regulation and agencies for a large portion of my career. So i know exactly how the games played and had to put projects on the shelf when administrations changed or wait for funding approval, and had to deal with unions causing issues in production shops. So no I wasn't a national labs guy but I had to deal with all the red tape involved with governmental regulation and the state department when it came to integration of some products in import and consumer sectors.

I went into the private sector because it afforded me a much more lucrative career path that worked well for me.

Last edited:
I understand your argument, I just don’t buy it as a violation of our 2a rights. And I don’t think it will resonate with the people who need to be convinced.

It is an inconvenience at most if you are too paranoid (as I am) to use a CC to buy a gun.

Do you file your taxes electronically? Comparatively speaking, your paranoia is completely irrational.

It's not paranoia it's McCarthyism in reverse with a road map to your house. The atf information isn't as reliable as you think in that it wasn't computerized for decades, so your cash idea has merit. But lets not lose sight of the fact it's not just a few guns they want it's all of them.

Now we have another way of tracking firerms owners and using the card to buy ammo will happen more frequently. Paper trails are done strictly for tracking things and for what purpose? We also have another listing for them to use for the purpose of going after some gun owners so if the states pass RED FLAG or other restrictive laws which they've done in the past it's easier to target gun owners. I don't know if you listened to feddocs link above but you might want to ponder that and listen to the points they make.

So lets use some reverse logic on you. The left doesn't want voter ID'S or monitored ballot boxes and which one in the big picture can infringe more on your rights? Why don't they want the vores manitored?

You pay cash for a reason yet you don't want your fellow gun owner to make his ownership as secure as yours? He's on the list but you're not......

How about we protect both of you with your right to own a gun in a secure fashion until you break the laws.

It's the same rationale as to not answer the question when the doctor asks you if you own a gun in the affirmative, that's being entered into a national database for tracking. Hmmm :unsure:

Look we already went down this path with the Clintons where they banned some guns......why reopen pandorras box with an X on the guys house on the satellite image.

Why are the majority of gun rights groups against it? It's not lolli pops and rainbows out there right now! In case you haven't noticed you're an enemy of the state right now......... and that speaks volumes about their intent.

Last edited:
Here is how they can use that credit card purchase tracking. Unlike CA. numerous states do not have the FFL reporting to the state DOJ name and gun information. The FFL dealer is the only one maintaining that information with his 4473 forms. If the credit card company can point ATF to the dealer where the suspect bought the gun. ATF can go to the FFL dealer and comb though his 4473 forms for more complete information on the person and the gun that was purchased.
If the FFL dealer should go out of business, he is required to submit his gun log and all 4473 forms to ATF and they compile a registered list of gun buyers and record what guns they bought.
This is done even though the head of ATF testified before Congress that they would not compile a registered list and would destroy the 4473 forms within thirty days. That AFT Director flat face lied to Congress and the NRA about that fact.

RELH

You do realize that a credit card is a line of credit don't you? Well since they got the big banks to discontinue the LOC for the gun manufacturers in this country so how far of a stretch is it to eliminate the consumer from using it? Think them disallowing them for purchase of ammunition or firearms hurts the industry or job market at the retail, wholesale and manufacturing level? OOPS there goes some pittman robertson funding too in the little equation. Hmm guess this old guy sees thru the chaff better than you thought.;)

My back ground has been in the weapons business, and other fields of endeavor in senior mgmt. I worked on top secret programs for many projects over the years that we made for our military and law enforcement sectors. I worked on the SR71 and a host of other programs in my career. I could have been a national labs guy because one of my mentors ran Los Alamos National Labs for a while and was on one of the flights over Japan and wrote me a few letters of recommendation early in my career. I worked for companies that built many weapons used in our past by military, Seal Teams, CIA and FBI and other government agencies.

I dealt with government regulation and agencies for a large portion of my career. So i know exactly how the games played and had to put projects on the shelf when administrations changed or wait for funding approval, and had to deal with unions causing issues in production shops. So no I wasn't a national labs guy but I had to deal with all the red tape involved with governmental regulation and the state department when it came to integration of some products in import and consumer sectors.

I went into the private sector because it afforded me a much more lucrative career path that worked well for me.
Thanks. I come from a federal contracting side as well; probably signed federal contracts in the neighborhood of 10 figure cumulative value. Not necessarily alot, but more than most and more than enough to have the FAR’s and CFR’s shoved right up my ass before. We did a lot of work for DOD and DOE.

One of the more visible projects we built was the drone cable at White Sands (Aerial Cable Range). One of my peers even got to ride a Huey into the hillside. There were many more, but you might be familiar with the ACR.

It’s where I developed my fear of the regulatory state. And yes, we tangled with the DOJ and NY atty genl. There is no question the power they have. It’s pretty impressive that trump made it as long as he has.

But boy, there’s some collateral damage.

Back on topic, if investment capital for gun manufacturers is that scarce then it’s probably a product liability concern. The MJ business was able to adapt to being closed out of the conventional financial marketplace, why can’t the gun manufacturers?

Gun and ammo manufacturers are in a unique position in that the US government is also one of it’s biggest customers. Look for them to ultimately be nationalized, or to trade product liability limits for “consumer protections”. That’s where this is headed.

Last edited:
Back on topic, if investment capital for gun manufacturers is that scarce then it’s probably a product liability concern. The MJ business was able to adapt to being closed out of the conventional financial marketplace, why can’t the gun manufacturers?

That's precisely why they've managed to start to go after gun companies for damages when a criminal or individual pulled the trigger. It's also a major reason why companies relocated over seas, and have gone out of business.

It's why the environmental lobby has cost our states game and Fish departments millions that could have been better used in management. It's also why many of our states F&G dept's are dependent on federal funding to operate. Many states need the monies Old Wolfey has brought to the table.

The green lobby has infiltrated our F&G, Forest Service, US Fish & Wildlife Service and many other agencies that now have appointed heads to conflict the process even more. It's one of the reasons sound management practices took a back seat to monies for other projects and many proven management techniques haven't been followed since it was easier to let it go. It's also why sportsmen take a back seat to the "public support angle" the left uses to promote it's agenda. It's how the game has changed and anything that opposes what they want is sure to get a lawsuit filed to hit them in their limited funding pocket book.

So the big law firms sue the other guy gun mfg's or F&G and collect hefty damage claims, to help fund the dark money and the cycle continues. The firearms and ammo business is dependent on sales from many sources to keep it's viability so this strategy will drive them out of the consumer business eventually, and I'm fairly certain that's exactly the plan.

The US goobermint indemnified the uranium industry (generally) because we needed the nukular stuff. It’s not unprecedented.

And as food for thought, is it possible that these infiltrators are actually a reflection of the changing attitudes of America and we are the outliers? From one caveman to another of course.

Giving up your rights never seems to work expecially when it comes to the 2nd. If the gun rights groups oppose this and they've fought more actions in more states than we ever will you may want to rethink your position. Then factor in the fact this is the party that doxes anyone that opposes their position even supreme court justices so they have little regard for the law.

Since they've stood up there and stated we're going to take your guns why would you make it easier for them?

Given that they're releasing criminals and the law enforcement agencies are understaffed as a result of their ideology and more folks are being beaten in the streets, robbed, car jacked and threatened, why would you want to make things more difficult for others?

You have no crystal ball and it's easy to stop the use of credit cards to buy firearms. I have history and the hundreds of legal actions the left has brought to support my position of them wanting the guns. I also have the fact they keep modifying the descriptions of what they want to restrict which has expanded significantly to include all types of semu auto firearms.

Then we have the biggie they've told us for decades they don't want your guns but their actions and laws they pass, prove otherwise. They keep attacking your right in every concievable way they can imagine, to find the chink in the armor they can exploit. I prefer to think of myself as a constitutionalist and not a damn outlier, but I'm not letting my guard down to appease the party that chooses to take down this country.

I spent the better part of my life protecting it and surrender and TRANSFORMATION isn't part of that ideology. What's going on today with disregard for laws and sanctioning criminality goes directly against the principles this country was founded upon. I've seen what socialism does first hand around the globe and I'm not willing to sacrifice our country to appease some third world failed ideology to make our people subordinate to some other power not of their choosing. Outlier my ass put down the damn crack pipe.

That’s some crab walking BS there. What’s with you guys and the silly semantics arguments? It’s ridiculous.

If you can’t buy a gun on a credit card because there’s now a record of it and you don’t have cash, you’re a moron and shouldn’t have a gun.

And no, none of this will do anything to keep guns out of the hands of bad guys.

But it sure is fun to worry about.
You may call it crab walking, but it is still more accurate than what you wrote.

Giving up your rights never seems to work expecially when it comes to the 2nd. If the gun rights groups oppose this and they've fought more actions in more states than we ever will you may want to rethink your position. Then factor in the fact this is the party that doxes anyone that opposes their position even supreme court justices so they have little regard for the law.

Since they've stood up there and stated we're going to take your guns why would you make it easier for them?

Given that they're releasing criminals and the law enforcement agencies are understaffed as a result of their ideology and more folks are being beaten in the streets, robbed, car jacked and threatened, why would you want to make things more difficult for others?

You have no crystal ball and it's easy to stop the use of credit cards to buy firearms. I have history and the hundreds of legal actions the left has brought to support my position of them wanting the guns. I also have the fact they keep modifying the descriptions of what they want to restrict which has expanded significantly to include all types of semu auto firearms.

Then we have the biggie they've told us for decades they don't want your guns but their actions and laws they pass, prove otherwise. They keep attacking your right in every concievable way they can imagine, to find the chink in the armor they can exploit. I prefer to think of myself as a constitutionalist and not a damn outlier, but I'm not letting my guard down to appease the party that chooses to take down this country.

I spent the better part of my life protecting it and surrender and TRANSFORMATION isn't part of that ideology. What's going on today with disregard for laws and sanctioning criminality goes directly against the principles this country was founded upon. I've seen what socialism does first hand around the globe and I'm not willing to sacrifice our country to appease some third world failed ideology to make our people subordinate to some other power not of their choosing. Outlier my ass put down the damn crack pipe.
So, you deny that you and I are cultural outliers? I suppose self-awareness is one of my weaknesses as well. ;)

So what's a paycheck to paycheck father to do when he doesn't have the cash to buy his kid a gun to go on a hunt with him, because the car broke down? You're not seeing the big picture here in the equation.
Get a better job, spend within their means, share a rifle, borrow a rifle from a friend, buy a smaller house they can afford, sell another item/toy, find a second job, mow the neighbors lawn.

Pull themselves up by their bootstraps and quit spending money they don't have.

You right wingers gripe about the .gov and deficit spending, then promote it with your next breath.

I'd like to say unbelievable...but your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

That's precisely why they've managed to start to go after gun companies for damages when a criminal or individual pulled the trigger. It's also a major reason why companies relocated over seas, and have gone out of business.

It's why the environmental lobby has cost our states game and Fish departments millions that could have been better used in management. It's also why many of our states F&G dept's are dependent on federal funding to operate. Many states need the monies Old Wolfey has brought to the table.

The green lobby has infiltrated our F&G, Forest Service, US Fish & Wildlife Service and many other agencies that now have appointed heads to conflict the process even more. It's one of the reasons sound management practices took a back seat to monies for other projects and many proven management techniques haven't been followed since it was easier to let it go. It's also why sportsmen take a back seat to the "public support angle" the left uses to promote it's agenda. It's how the game has changed and anything that opposes what they want is sure to get a lawsuit filed to hit them in their limited funding pocket book.

So the big law firms sue the other guy gun mfg's or F&G and collect hefty damage claims, to help fund the dark money and the cycle continues. The firearms and ammo business is dependent on sales from many sources to keep it's viability so this strategy will drive them out of the consumer business eventually, and I'm fairly certain that's exactly the plan.
Dumbest post I've read on a hunting board, ever.

You must buy tinfoil by the pallet...

Prove what I said was wrong rather than just banging your spoon on your high chair.
I already did.

I already did.

Ok, if you insist on the silly semantics argument.

This is what Boskee said: “Once again big brother is invading your privacy to impede your ability to utilize your 2nd amendment rights”

To which I replied that I don’t see how it impedes your ability to buy a gun.

To which you implied that the 2a doesn’t just pertain to BUYING a gun (emphasis yours, although it’s not exactly clear what point you’re trying to make because of your clever use of nuance :ROFLMAO: ).

Ok then, lets take the next step.

So lets get right to your point. What part of the second amendment are the credit card companies violating? The keep and bear arms part? The ammo buying part? The right to use a credit card part? What?

Please enlighten us.

Ok, if you insist on the silly semantics argument.

This is what Boskee said: “Once again big brother is invading your privacy to impede your ability to utilize your 2nd amendment rights”

To which I replied that I don’t see how it impedes your ability to buy a gun.

To which you implied that the 2a doesn’t just pertain to BUYING a gun (emphasis yours, although it’s not exactly clear what point you’re trying to make because of your clever use of nuance :ROFLMAO: ).

Ok then, lets take the next step.

So lets get right to your point. What part of the second amendment are the credit card companies violating? The keep and bear arms part? The ammo buying part? The right to use a credit card part? What?

Please enlighten us.
I never said the CC companies were violating our 2A rights.

The fact they're USING the credit card companies to impede/ document an individuals ability to buy a gun is beyond comprehension. If they did it to the gun makers you think johnny six pack matters? WTFU

The fact some of you gents lost your ability to actually use your education to use deductive reasoning and your ability to question what's goin right before your eyes is laughable at best.

This country's systemic march toward the elites version of cultural marxism seems lost on your little indoctrinated minds.

You think it's coincidental they're taking your rights away going around the constitution using what ever means they deem necessary. At what point do you believe what you're seeing as opposed to what they're working over time trying to make you believe in their illusion?. It's a pretty damn costly illusion you've fallen for. Lets reflect on it

Let's see they're tearing down the largest most diverse economy on earth instead of making it work for the people. It wasn't broke before but it sure as hell is in trouble now.

They disabled 1/2 the nation under the guise of the covid pandemic when the other 1/2 didn't and survived just fine, in fact they lost far less ground in the total equation.

They've infiltrated our educational sytem indoctrinating our youth and teaching them capitalism, the constitution, religion, your parents, and hetero sexual behavior isn't preferable. You should be ashamed your white and we'll forgo teaching you to be self sufficient with a sup par education and social promotions being acceptable. We'll also let the boys and girls use what ever locker room they prefer and compete as whichever sex they want to win. Then we'll teach you males can have a baby and our nations history is flawed and biology is wrong.

Then we'll use our power to limit your choices as a consumer to those the government thinks is preferable and wants to regulate and tax. We'll use our power to drive those choices using our control over your ability to make alternate choices a real strain our your wallet.

We'll throw law enforcement and those who value it in the chitter in favor of criminal reform and a no enforcement offender policy with no regard for peoples property or their right to security or safety as has been the standard in the past. We'll encourage lawless behavior and when necessary even finance the thugs that commit crimes to create chaos and promote anarchy in the streets creating civil unrest. We'll sanction the destruction of property, burning , looting, beating of resistors, theft and embezzlement of monies to enrich members of the party at all levels.

Then we'll begin the systematic destrution of the constitution and the bill of rights, freedoms, values and ideals to promote a more pure form of governance that the elite global Marxists deem worthy. We'll discredit the constitution and the country for which it was formed to abolish all previous ties to that form of abhorrant governance.

We'll encourage all reminders of the former Republic to be torn down, destroyed, and banished to remove them from historical record. Then we'll rewrite history to align more with the principles we've been indoctrinating the younger minds with to promote the ideology of party politic.

Then we'll idolize the Black messiah OBAMA and all members of his party politc that stood before the people and told them they'll transform their nation for the good of all humanity. The same party and members that committed fraud and demonized this nation while disregarding it's laws, constitution, rights, and freedoms in their quest to take us down the path to perdition.

See no matter what you want to believe in this damn mess globalism is a secular religion that abandons the belief of god and his ideals, in its failed prophecy. It values the ideals of Bolshevism, Maoism, and fascism. It's a political cult contrived on false hopes, broken ideals, devaluing human life, and lots prisoners or corpses along the way. For those deep believers and political visionaries in the failed ideology, nirvana is just one more victim away. No life is too sacred, no ideals more worthy, no cost is too high to achieve the final result.

See globalism is pure evil, in fact in many ways Satanical and that's why so many of it's followers are more intent on breaking any laws and disregarding others rights, than abiding by them. See no matter how you spin and object in trying to defend what they're doing they've been honest telling you they want your guns......

Nirvana awaits the minute they convince you it's in your best interests to give them up. They've got you in their grips now, it's going to be easy to for them to finish the job when they have complete control in the equation. We're in this mess because we under estimated their resolve, when you throw your guns on the fires of confiscation you just threw away your freedom and nation too.

If only we could identify THEY.

That was a pretty damn impressive rant though, so I’m giving it golf claps. Still don’t think the manifesto approach resonates with the masses.

FYI, many of your posts exceed my attention span so the longer ones usually don’t get commented on.:confused:

That's understandable given your lack of ability to discern some of the reality going on right under your nose! It also explains why you left your educational credentials at the door with respect to what's going on. You were on the right path the majority of your life for a reason, and we both know you have the right set of values. It's only of late your mind has started to wander and be intoxicated with the fumes from the caldron of toxicity Obama and his ilk have been brewing to weaken your mind.

Globalism is Marxism and it's foundation and premise have always been based on lies and deceit. Don't forget the whole schemes rigged to keep the elites in power and the money in their accounts.

Now I'm going on vacation again.....isn't retired life grand!

That's understandable given your lack of ability to discern some of the reality going on right under your nose! It also explains why you left your educational credentials at the door with respect to what's going on. You were on the right path the majority of your life for a reason, and we both know you have the right set of values. It's only of late your mind has started to wander and be intoxicated with the fumes from the caldron of toxicity Obama and his ilk have been brewing to weaken your mind.

Globalism is Marxism and it's foundation and premise have always been based on lies and deceit. Don't forget the whole schemes rigged to keep the elites in power and the money in their accounts.

The black helicopters are everywhere, even on your vacation.

Yeah…..no, thats not it. :ROFLMAO:

Its just the same old list of tired greivances* with no solutions. I just don’t care that much after hearing the same bull for the last 50 years. I would poke my eyes out if I could ad lib the stream of negativity that flows from you.

Besides, you’re on it so it’s in good hands.

*The anti law and order and coddling of criminals is new for the Republicans though.

Now back to our original programming. Hold your nose and read the article.

Seems like point of sale is what’s being tracked (if the source is to be believed), and it was initiated by the ISO. There’s some red meat for the anti-globalists.

And it seems that not all of the CC companies support it.

But it does seem destined for use by the political-legal-LEO axis of power.

“My worry is if boardrooms get more involved in politics, then politics is gonna get more involved in boardrooms,” Skrmetti said. “We are moving in a direction where everything is becoming political — and that’s bad”.

Luckily, corporations are famous for not participating with the feds, and the feds are super good about things like warrants.

And honest question to Blue.

What happens when we go to a digital currency? That cash work around dispears

Luckily, corporations are famous for not participating with the feds, and the feds are super good about things like warrants.

And honest question to Blue.

What happens when we go to a digital currency? That cash work around dispears
Good question. My strategy is to be dead before I have to worry about it. I hope it doesn’t happen too soon.

My kids have an entirely different level of concern. They have managed to adapt.

Its now to the point of “who’s going to be in charge of dad”.

And more than just the loss of privacy and freedom, there’s the moral issues facing rural America. There’s no frickin way Amazon can afford to ship fly fishing strike indicators to my door via UPS for $10.

God help us all when the music stops.

How about a little left wing spin on the issue. Please disregard the sarcastic irony of a democrat drawing attention to it.

Pat was leveraging a database of firearms manufacturing warranty cards (collected by the firearms companies) to determine his targeting in key states (millions of people, if they bought a gun, and what kind of gun they bought),” he continued.

The analyst goes on to explain what Cambridge Analytica—which was co-founded by rightwing Steve Bannon and assisted the Trump campaign at the time—would do with the new information.

“We would match this data to our database, model it, enhance it with our gun data, and determine groups of persuadable voters who support gun rights and also turn them out to vote. The flight of the campaign would be from April-November,”

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom