HERE'S STUPID FOR YA!!

A

ANTLERPINNACLE

NEW YEARS EVE WE WERE IN ALPINE UTAH WATCHING SOME BUCKS AND SAW THESE GUYS ON 4 WHEELERS WITH BOWS CHASING DEER ALL OVER. WE MET UP WITH THEM IN HOPES TO FIND OUT WHAT THEY WERE UP TO AND I CAN'T BELEIVE IT, THEY WERE ACTUALLY HUNTING. WE TOLD THEM THEY WERE FIRST WAY OUT OF SALT LAKE COUNTY AND LEGAL HUNTING BOUNDARIES AND SECOND WERE HUNTING A MONTH TOO LATE THEIR REPLY WAS OUR TAG SAYS IT IS GOOD UNTIL DEC 31. 2003 WICH IT IS BUT ONLY IN AN OPEN UNIT . I JUST NOW GOT WORD THAT THESE GUYS, AND THEIR YOUNG SONS WHO THEY HAD WITH THEM WILL BE FINED (WHAT FINE EXAMPLES THEY ARE). THIS IS A SERIOUS THING.ARE WE GOING TO LET THESE STUPID MORONS WHO CAN'T SEEM TO FOLLOW LAWS OR EVEN HAVE THE SENSE TO READ A PROCLAMATION RUIN SUCH AN AWESOME HUNT AS THE WASATCH IS?? THE DWR NEEDS OUR HELP PLEASE IF ANYONE HEARS OF, SEES, OR FINDS OUT ABOUT THINGS LIKE THIS REPORT IT. ITS NOT TOO HARD TO PICK UP THE PHONE OR DROP AN EMAIL AND IT SURE WILL HELP! IF WE ALL PUT IN AN EFFORT WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I KNOW IT SUCKS WHEN IT IS SOMETIMES YOUR BUDDY OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW THAT IS DOING THIS CRAP, BUT YOU NEED TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT AND YOUR PART TO STOP THIS SO WE ALL DON'T LOSE OUT!! POACHERS SUCK AND THEY HAD BETTER WATCH OUT IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS CUZ MY CAMERA CAN NAIL YA FROM A LONG WAYS AWAY--- PEACE OUT!!! BY THE WAY THESE GUYS ARE FROM TOOELE COUNTY !!

Right on, good for ya. Its good to hear something like this. I hope they got there butts nailed good. And even better loose hunting rights.

Smiling.gif

Good deal! I have probably seen you up there a time or two. I am pretty surprised people are really that dumb (or are they?). I hope they loose there hunting rights for a long time and pay an extremly stiff fine.

WAY TO GO, MAN!
I agree, we all need to do our part to keep idiots like these from taking our resource and ruining what we do have left.
I thik these "thugs" know that most people will just pass it off and not say anything, and then act dumb when asked, and get away with it. I think that if there is any question, we all need to follow thru with anything suspicious, and contact our local authorities. The resource is there for us to loose or keep. I think we should KEEP it!

I figured that you were going to say they were from Las Vegas.

I think that I would rather get a poacher caught than harvest an animal some years.

I agree w/ you 100%, but don't you think using the phrase, "these stupid mormons" is uncalled for? If somebody gets caught hunting coues whitetail near tucson out of season is it the catholics fault? Come on man, have a little more class than that.

AZ,
i think the post said morons, not mormons. thought i would let you know.
nk

Idiots like this are even worse than those dumbass morons that fling arrows 80 to 100 yards at live animals! I know I do my part here in Idaho any chance I get to cast a real bright light on any of these unethical SOB's. Keep up the good work.

get close & Shoot straight

Good for you. I hope that they nail those unethical bastards to the wall. Hunters like them make the rest of us look bad.

It's great to here there are plenty of folks out there willing to step up and say something. I can say this ignorance is no excuse, so playing dumb will not help them. Unfortunely, here in Northern Az. , I don't see the game and fish dept out in the woods very often. In fact I've been hunting up here for close to 7 years and can count on 1 hand the times I've seen Game and Fish. And I've never been stopped. I know they are under staffed, but I would like to see more activity from them, especially during the archery seasons. I've watched monster bucks for years in a row to have them disappear without a trace. I know they could have moved or been taken legally, but someone would definately be bragging about these, and we've not heard any thing. A cell phone can be an excellent and effective weapon in the fight against poachers. Just my 2 cents.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom