Hey Blueoak!

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
Hey Blueoak!I saw on the "Rollcall" that you hunt Yolo County,That is where I live, In the little town of Winters.---------Do you live Nearby?------------(HunterHarry)

Ya I live just north of woodland a few miles. Do you know Shorty Gale. He is a winters classic! Probably killed more Blacktail out of season than in. Of coarse that was when he was young.

Hey Blueoak!, No I don't Know him yet, I am fairly new to Winters, I lived in the Lake Berryessa area of Napa county for quite a while,I have hunted blacktails there for a long time and also in the trinity alps, muleys in Wyo,Mt.,Co.Nev,Or,several trips to Ak. Have you lived in Woodland long?I like this area because I am closer to salmon fishing too,Feather,Sac,American rivers!------Take Care!---(HunterHarry)

Lived in Woodland for the last 35 years. Like to hunt anything that moves. Got a ranch in Colusa co. that I am managing for big bucks. I saw one on Sunday that was already huge. 24in with about a 10in spread at the eye guards. He was deep forked and turn up 4 to 5 inches. I wish I had a camera because no one will believe me!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom