Hey Ed/New Video?

K

KattTraxx

HeyEducatedHunter,
I just apologized for my mis-click on the e-mail, and then remembered I was going to ask about any prospects for a new video anytime soon. I sure have missed some great stuff this year because I didn't have the camera. Have you been working on something? Maybe a new Western Adventures: "SongDogs Hitting the Dirt"?

Anyway, just wondering. I'd hate to miss a new release. KT

The word on the street is that Ed is working on a couple of new projects.

A 2004 Calendar titled "Bear Camp Babes; the Gals of Gallup"

And word has it a new video is about to hit shelves titled
"The History of Thongs and Speedos in Eastern Arizona"...

Definately a must have for any collection!!

And there are whisperings of a book coming out based on his life tentatively titled, "From Riches to Rags, A Houndsman's Cry for Help".... Rumor has it his famous list "hounds I have known" will be included in that book.

Should be a busy year for Ed and his mountain biking buddy in Glenwood. -Dawg

I've got some footage now but not enough. I was hoping Dawg would catch a bunch of lions this winter and we'd do a combo of lions and bears but that doesn't look likely right now. One the predator scene, I've been banging the bastards. Before this fall it had been a couple of years since I dropped the hammer on anything. I felt myself getting a little "greenpeace goofy" about the killing of stuff and then came the urge to pop a dog or two. Nothing will get the bloodlust pumping more than calling coyotes.

I've also been working on a wireless electronic caller and have about perfected the unit. I take a small 5" horn speaker and mount it to a single pistol hard case. Inside the case is a wireless microphone reciever with a 9 volt nicad battery pack and enough room to hold a couple of hand calls, the wireless transmitter and the mp3 player. Now when I leave home I grab the pistol case, my a$$ pad and the .223 and head out. I've also been putting sounds together and testing them. This has been fun. I'll start filming again in a couple of weeks and get a shooter to come along.

The videos Dawg is talking about are an ongoing problem. Since we started bragging on this site neither one of us can pick up a strange woman. I'm afraid to release the thong footage, Beartreed and Keepemtreed don't look like the young stud muffins they are in the footage, not very photogenic I guess? :eek:

Ed

Dang ED you know we've never met. What did you and dawg do pick up some young boys intown and promise them a good time? Those poor young souls, they'll never get over being with a couple sheephearders like yourselves. I hope they were of age! I bet you made ani's out of them. People against fat boys in speedo's. Theirs a good name for your new calender.

Ed, did i tell you about my new wireless call? i just take some chanell locks and grab your no good brother in law in the groin and squeeze. ain't called anything in yet and if we do i won't be able to hit it from laughing so much. i can't believe he's still fallin' for it. he's also the one that said, "don't hit me as hard as you did the monkey".

I'm not catching any lions cuz I'm working all the time, storing up kitchen passes waiting for your sorry ass to come up and hunt!!

Well, that and been too busy up at Hawns with Kevin, catching some of those Cache valley social diseases from all those old bar queens he has lined up.

I guess I'm a sucker cuz I keep going up there on his promises that "this weekend we'll get you a woman under 50"... All these lies about having a "45 year old that wants to meet you"...

I should have known better than to trust a black and tan guy.

So no more Hawns for me, and I may actually start hunting a bit this month... :)

Maybe... :) -Dawg

Well Ed, I don't see what the problem is with my body in a thong! You seemed to like it! Heck, your wife is the one who gave me the thong! If you put me at least in the videos I guarantee your sales would go up! I have just realized that I have been mentaly dramatized knowing that I have wore the same thong you have worn.

how'da you fellers hunt wearin' thongs? don't ya ever stub yer toe or get frostbit feet from the snow? thongs, who the hell ever thought o' that. i like big ol' boots. sheesh, lion huntin' has went way downhill since i retired.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom