Hey Guys, How's it Hanging

E

edhunter

Good to see some activity here. AF, CB, Mulehound, Bearballs and the crew, Dawg and Kevin as well.

I've been to Denver this last week and what a place. I really liked it. Went to get the hair trimmed and asked about the place. The hair lady told me to stay away from Pearl street downtown. Damn I wish she wouldn't have done that:eek:

They are having a drought up there just like the rest of us. Colby's rape case should make us all tie a loop in the trouser snake, WOW that's scarey.

I used to think the prettiest women in the world all resided around Arizona State University. Most do of course but CU is loaded with some outstanding trophies as well.

While I didn't manage to bag anything, a co-worker did. Damn deer on I-25. Turned that sucker into coyote fodder on the way home. Mucked up the company truck. I guess that is one less lion that area will support this winter.

Ed

Ed, its good to hear from ya. Colorado huh?? I guess that Kobe deal is all the talk over there. Have you heard the latest. They are saying the first 10 inches were consensual. Hell, who knows.

For ordinary guys 10" means twice and it's hard enough to get in the saddle the 1st time. Everyone up there was tuned into what was happening with the case and how it would come out.

How are things going in the Ogden area? You and the miss'es still happy as ever? How is the bino hitch? AZ pinked me for the 2nd year on all species. Does that put me in line for one of them Dawg hunts?

Ed

After months of therapy and rehab Ed, I see you had a relapse and posted again on this site. Oh well, welcome back to the gutter. :)

hey ed, like all hound junkies, you never recover. is the statute of limitations up so that they would let ya back in denver? hey, i got some new glasses. man i was blind, but didn't know how blind. ol' dr. gabe said i'd be amazed. i figgerd out 2 things right off. i'm a lot better lookin' than i thought i was, and i knew i was a fox. damn, i'm so good lookin' now that i almost #&^%$# off while lookin' in the mirror. the second thing is that man, you guys are ugly! i looked at some o' the photos you guys have posted and at some websites. yuuuuukkk. i saw one photo that i thought was a picture of a dead lion and a javelina. with my new glasses i could see it was ed with a lion. i mean everbody too. dawg, ed, mulehound. dang, it's a wonder the sun'll even come up with you guys around. oh well, ya can't help it. but don't hate me cuz i'm beeyooteefull. damn, these are neet glasses.

Thank heaven you are tossing off to the mirror and not my website photos. I'm wondering if your attitudes have shifted with the new glasses? Are you feeling a little light in the loafers?

The bear skin thong was just a joke amigo, don't be thinkin' Ol Ed is buttering his bread on the backside. In fact I saw plenty of lookers in Denver and all had the equipment for the female sex.

Maybe Dr. Gabe has given you the wrong glass, all I want close to my face is some Ziess. Due to the "pink drought" AZ has me in I'll just wait for another good tag to plop down my money on a set.

Ed, www.swhounds.com

hey ed, why'dya think i need glasses in the first place? man, nobody ever gits my humor. i figgerd for sure somebody'd pick up on that one. you really ain't ugly, it's just that i'm so much purtier. why were ya in denver? they finally tryin' to learn ya how to run that place? glad to see you're agin contributing to this nonsense here.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom