Hey nailman2008!

TripleK

Long Time Member
Heard ya sat by my mom on a plane today. Too cool. Small world. You should post more- sounds like you go on some pretty cool hunts every once in a while.

I'm also pleased that the only one of her kids she mentioned was a MM poster was ME when you said you frequent this site. She didn't mention my brother at all. He's got a bad reputation around here though so I'm sure she's embarrassed by him.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-12 AT 12:37PM (MST)[p]"I'm also pleased that the only one of her kids she mentioned was a MM poster was ME when you said you frequent this site. She didn't mention my brother at all. He's got a bad reputation around here though so I'm sure she's embarrassed by him."

Yeah, maybe so - she couldn't even remember his name!!

Thanks for keeping her company.

Burnin' up don't know just how far that I can go, soon be home only just 4 downs to go, I can make it I know I can! You broke the boy in me but you won't break the man! I can see a new horizon blazin' on the Mile High. I'll be where the eagle's flyin' higher and higher! Gonna be your man in motion, all I need's my Broncos team take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebow's Fire! GO BRONCOS!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

No. I am older, wiser, and better looking. TripleK is younger, more foolish, and has a bigger mouth.

Burnin' up don't know just how far that I can go, soon be home only just 4 downs to go, I can make it I know I can! You broke the boy in me but you won't break the man! I can see a new horizon blazin' on the Mile High. I'll be where the eagle's flyin' higher and higher! Gonna be your man in motion, all I need's my Broncos team take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebow's Fire! GO BRONCOS!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

Then the fight started. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Girls fight mean and dirty, I had 6 sisters and they all was mean as hell.
I'm sure Roy will come on here and say heck no I was a tough Kid. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

"TripleK is younger, more foolish, and has a bigger mouth."

And yet is endowed with certain attributes that make her wildly more popular than her younger Phd packing Hombre' LOL.

I suspect you are both a couple of good kids.. in fact I'm sure.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Heavens no we are not twins! I'm younger, much more beautiful, and 10x more cool. I barely have bigger boobs though. Roy needs to workout more.

>Heavens no we are not twins!
>I'm younger, much more beautiful,
>and 10x more cool.
>I barely have bigger boobs
>though. Roy needs to
>workout more.
LOL!
I can't laugh to hard though because I'm starting to get some moobs as well.

Well, I may be overweight but I DO NOT have man boobs. That is one thing I have made sure not to acquire do to lack fitness. She is absolutely wrong on that deal and let's just say this - if she wants to come and workout with me she is more than welcome. If she can make it through the first 15 minutes then she can stay for the rest too! LOL

She knows I can always kick her butt too! She doesn't get back at me through physical violence though, her damage is always done pshychologically. My therapist keeps telling me that I am just shaking the hornets nest when I goad her like this. Maybe I should listen to him more!

No - we can both dish it out and take it. Just remember though, I am the ONLY ONE who can tease her and get away with it.

HOOK 'EM!

made it back to astoria sounds like your mom made it back safely too really enjoyed talking to your mom left austin before we landed in phoenix we covered the 60's thru the present tell your mom i looked up the pictures of her buck you posted really nice hope she has many more hunts like that been following this site about 11 years i don't miss much on here lots of good stories and some great laughs and awesome pictures good luck to your family will be looking forward seeing your mother with another big buck this fall

Hard to believe such a nice lady raised two brats like me & Roy, huh? ;-) LOL But really....what else did she say about ME? ;-) (just kidding)

funny how that works i know what she meant now when she said she still had hope for her kids ha ha i guess roy is the one that lives in round rock

Yep. He's the one she was visiting. He lures her there with promise of a trip to The Salt Lick and Round Rock Donuts. She even brought RR donuts back with her. Yes....that WAS donut you were smelling on the plane and shame on her for not sharing! ;-) lol

Yes nailman - I live in Round Rock. Next time you are down this way, send me a PM a few days in advance and maybe we can meet for lunch or something.

And yes, when Mom says she still has hope for us we know who she is talking about. She is proud of her two sons though.

HOOK 'EM!

i will do that roy i have 1 acre down the road in gtown used to have a big garden there sisters can be annoying i grew up with 2 always thought time would change things boy was i wrong just kidding

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom