Hey OSOK... (Or others)

M

Moosie

Was it you that joked around with those guys about the Dinky dog deer on the realtree forums and they said to go to a Peta site instead ?

http://216.197.111.89/public/folder_view.cfm?pageid=341&option=view_messagelist&folderid=727

Peta2.org, In the Animal101 section, I started a topic "I'm a hunter"........ Look how civil I am, you'd be proud :)

And the winter isn't even here yet :)

PS, we should ban motorbikes because they kill BUGS, just an FYI !!!!!!

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

How's the goose and duck hunting, the duck hunting sucks here in Eastern Wyoming. We need it to get cold up North and push some birds in.
Wyobowhunt

Wyobowhunt:
How damn cold do you want it to be up here? It snowed 6 inches 2 weeks ago and the temp. hasn't been above freezing since then. The geese are high and fast now. They are probably so cold now that they won't slow down until they get to Texas.

By the way Moosie interesting post.

See ya!

Chuck

Moosie, you trouble-maker :D

Just don't post a pict. of yourself exposing you ugliness & you'll be fine.

My New Post on I'm a hunter Part 2 might not get as Warm of replies :)

It says "OK. MY I'm a hunter topic is taking off so well and I'm learning so Much,I wanted to first thanx all the people that are helping me out and I thought I'd start a new one. Now, I'm not all for crazy Animal Recipies at all. I'm for the fair teatment of animals but I came across this site :

http://www.petsorfood.com/

I was wondering if this was a Joke or if something like this exists ? I've never seen a good TOFUFOOD.com site. MAybe someone should start one ?

Any thoughts ?!?!? I'm Speachless at this time !!! "

Hehehe.... Someone click on that link above !! OOPS !!!

Anyways, I'm almost tiered of Hunting ducks and Geese, Although I did Make it out yesterday to take a Kid for his first time and his Dad (A good friend of mine... Here are a few Pictures :

10_26_04.sized.jpg

10_26_04a.sized.jpg

10_26_04b.sized.jpg

10_26_04c.sized.jpg

I didn't even Bring my Gun. I almost had more fun that way :) :) Although when the group of 40 ducks come landing in and Austin missed and deadeye forgot to load his gun with 6 flaring at 5-8 yards..... Well..... Maybe then I wish I had it ;)

Take care y'all !!!!!!!!! I'll be around but leaving Sat for one last ditch effort for deer......

• [*] -Moosie

Oh my gosh!!. That is funny. You mean, cruel, bastard!!!.you just kill cause it's fun!!. "Let nature do it's thing". Someone should drag these boobs out during the winter and make them watch "Nature do it's thing". They would probably beg someone to shoot animals starving to death and/or being eatin alive by coyotes...Thanks Moosie. It just proves these people are out of touch....

has anyone else read some of the other threads on that page? there are some warped fuggers on the page. the least of which is moosie. sounds like a bunch of 13 year olds that don't know what actually goes on outside their bedroom walls.

Krusty.jpg

"Your account has been blocked from posting to this area. Please contact the moderator if you wish to be reinstated."

GAME on this winter when I have time... I have over 200 IP#'s and unlimited Emails to sign in on :) :)

I'll ralley the troops later *WINK*

MAgnum.... Some wonder about bugs :):)

• [*] -Moosie

just give the word, I think we should all go at the same time. When I was in high school my buddies and I had to have a computer class at the same time. We would always go into baseball chat rooms and talk about how cool badmitton was and ignore everyone else. That kind of stuff drives people crazy..........

Lets wait untill the hunting settles down and we're all fired up :) My Hunting board is going to bombard them on Jan 21st.

Someone (Not me) made this posts over there :

As few of you noticed, Moose Hunter was booted from your site. He just wanted me to relay to all of you lama lickers that on January 21st of 2005. HE/THEY will return.

Until then Happy Halloween.

I think if about 100 hutners went into that site JAn 21st (And not be really rude) but post meat recipies, and hunting tactics and what we hunt and.... Well, You guys get the picture. We'd have a hoot !!!! It would send Admins through the roof trying to bann people :0 MAybe everyone needs to register prior to then though incase they stop registration..... (Just thinking ahead.)

Heck, last year about that time you guys bombarded that Realtree outdoors remember ? and they are fellow Hunters. I think we could unite for this.... MAybe ... BUuuahahahah !!!!

But I'm heading hunting tomorrow so I am not thinking about it now, Happy hunting to everyone, I'll dedicate this weekend to those Grass eatin lama licking, whale humpin', bunny petting fruit cakes :) :)

Take care and be safe.............

• [*] -Moosie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom