hey predator....

H

hemorrhage

LAST EDITED ON Oct-01-04 AT 07:42PM (MST)[p]....you're right there are a lot of old farts over here by the fire. Smells funny. You're an old fart too aren't you? Last time I was near a big old fart by a fire, my eyebrows got burnt off.

Alright hemroid, err hemmorage I mean. You said earlier that youve been hanging around here for a long time but keep forgetting your password (wonder who the ole fart really is now?) so, come clean. What are your previous names that we would know you by?

Mike
at235.gif

Perhaps P-Dub.....seeing as how he brought up the burnt eyebrows and such. It was Bura-Butt what did that, and you know it! How did the eyebrow graft turn out, anyway? :)

Its not strider, nowhere near vulgar enough to be strider. P-Dub perhaps, he's played the multiple personality thing on here before.

Mike
at235.gif

I'll give you guys a clue who he his...

His last name is Radford, lol, used to live in ID.

muhahahahhaha

EL

LAST EDITED ON Oct-05-04 AT 11:42PM (MST)[p]If you mean ole kidneystone hes not from Id.

Mike
at235.gif

Ernesto:

Good to see you're still around! Whazzup? Take any good pics lately ...?

Lv2hnt

Mike,
Yeah its kidneystone, and i know he doesn't live in ID thats why I said he used to lol :) I think he lives on the west coast somewhere now, oregon or washington maybe?

Luv2hunt,

Yeah I'm still taking pictures just haven't had time to upload or post any lately. Been busy with school, hopefully this winter though I'll be posting again!

Ernesto

You mean Kidneystone has his eyebrows burnt off by Bura-butt too??? Geez, I musta stepped away from the fire to miss that one!!

Does this mean that he passed the stone and now is bleeding to death???

Yes, after six months the stone passed and I'm now hemorrhaging. I better go get myself cleaned up.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom