Hey Ridgetops???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I Was Doing Some Thinking!

You Ever Thought About All The NON-Residents F'N With Your Odds where as They Can Earn Points on everything/Every Species/All OIL Hunts every Year?

Not To Ruin Your Poor Mood over the LifeTimers!

Just Askin?

Glad You Pulled your DH Tag!

All Fine & Dandy!

But Several Of them Are Playin the Game!

NON-RES Earns Points on All Species for 20-30+ Years!

Retires!

Becomes a Resident!

You Sayin That Doesn't/Won't Affect You & Others?

I'm not sure how a non resident is messing with my odds. They are in a different point pool.

All Fine & Dandy!

Retires!

Becomes a Resident!

Well that doesn't seem right, now does it. I vote you president of the committee to put a stop to that nonsense!

All Fine & Dandy!

Retires!

Becomes a Resident!

That’s the most logical thing I’ve seen you post lately elk.
And it ain’t no BS. After my 25th unsuccessful this year I’m moving to Utah screw it I need to draw the tag.

the system knows most non residents will never draw a OIL or LE tag in Utah. So they make a lot of money of the applications. I doubt a mass migration of non residents will move to Utah to cash in their points. I have lived most my life in Utah, but I moved out of state 7 years ago. So I have been building points, but I’m not even certain if I will ever move back.

Hey buckhorn!

I Was Hoping You'd Pull the Tag!

Dang-It!

HINT:

You Know I'm RAZZIN 95% Of the Time here on MM!

That’s the most logical thing I’ve seen you post lately elk.
And it ain’t no BS. After my 25th unsuccessful this year I’m moving to Utah screw it I need to draw the tag.

I thinking Grouse Creek or Modina.
Oak Creek would work but it’s a little too far inland.
I could get a job feeding cows or mowing the lawn at the RV park.
I don’t need much just to stay close to Nevada where my roots are.
Thanks elkassassin you always give me inspiration.

the system knows most non residents will never draw a OIL or LE tag in Utah. So they make a lot of money of the applications. I doubt a mass migration of non residents will move to Utah to cash in their points. I have lived most my life in Utah, but I moved out of state 7 years ago. So I have been building points, but I’m not even certain if I will ever move back.
I got lucky in 2019 and drew (NR) LE Antelope on my first year to apply for it. Better to be lucky sometimes.

Hey buckhorn!

I Was Hoping You'd Pull the Tag!

Dang-It!

HINT:

You Know I'm RAZZIN 95% Of the Time here on MM!
I know you’re good at razzin.
It’s all good with me!
On a serious note though.
I just barely missed it in the last two years.
I have been in the Max point pool but got beat out by one other guy both years.
. That’s bad luck when I didn’t draw with 50/50 odds two years in a row.

Well that doesn't seem right, now does it. I vote you president of the committee to put a stop to that nonsense!
Sorry Ridge don’t mean to hijack the thread.
I just thought while we have
elkass on the ropes maybe I could get him to slip and indicate if he drew his Elk tag or not.

What was I thinking?
Sage Junction or Garrison would be perfect!
I bet they could use a motel maid or someone to wait tables in the local diners over there.
I need to let the wife know we’re in for another lifestyle change.

I know you guys have more important things to do but I just shot this group between post.
That one camo carbon express arrow has always been a flyer.

0DA701DB-6143-40E5-8FC2-70F0AA76208A.jpeg

Been here for years the day Elk pulls his tag is the day hell freezes over. Rumor has it he even tried to put in for the Cache Medowville unit and didn't draw.

But seriously did you draw Elk? I am rooting for you.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom