Hey Seahawks fans

lve2143

Very Active Member
Y'all kicked our arse, And Good luck to
you next week. That was hard to watch here in
central TX, But we F'd U'p, so get after it.
Larry

I couldnt believe they didnt get that field goal. I thought we were toast.

WOW! As a Cowboys fan it really hurt to watch the end of that game!

Best of luck to the Seahawks in the coming weeks!

Drum

>WOW! As a Cowboys fan
>it really hurt to watch
>the end of that game!

/nod :(

-DallanC

Go Hawks!!! The NFL fairys were definitely on our side tonight!! I couldnt sit still the whole second half. What a game.

I can't beleive Cowboys fans and players even thought they had a chance in the playoff.... Seahawks tried to even give the game away. To many cry babys players and coaches on that team (cowboys) to be any good week after week!

45a128c84b74d8ca.jpg

Colts will loose next week to the Ravens.
Ravens defense is the best and they are fast and nasty and at
home!
rackmaster

We were eating dinner at a Hunan's Chinese place doing the "quality time" thing. I was trying to sneak quick looks unnoticed at the game on TV accrossed the room in the bar. When the Cowboys missed the field goal I spit mouthfull of Garlic Chicken in my wifes lap giving myself away.

She was not amused with the chicken, but pretty happy the Seachickens won. My son turns to me and says "Dad I feel really bad for Roma, I think I will pray for him tonight" My son has a great heart...at the same time I was thinking this guy is a multi millionaire in his 20's, and he is crying like the ten year olds I coach in baseball.
I have grown bitter, LOL

There are only two types of people - The Hunters and the hunted,
I hunt.
Alchase

I had 4 tickets for the game and pulled up with the f-ing flu!!!! I sent a bro-in-law and some friends. They had a ball! (no pun intended) What made matters worse (other than running to the can every 5 minutes) was my tv and internet connection was out. No tube!!!!
Eric
deerline.gif

Good distance on the flying chicken Alchase?? Great win for the hawks with all the injuries they've had, not being 100% all year. Man did Pete Hunter do a job out there not playing all year! If we have Jackson and Trufant back next week it would be huge. After watching all the other teams play this weekend, I think we have a shot against any of them right now. Philly beat NY last play of the game and the Colts had a few turnovers and still managed a win. Next week against the Bears will be fun to watch. I really think the Hawks will be up for this one...

I think the Seahawks have the most important weapon in that game. Namely, the DON'T have Rex Grossman. I expect that he'll have another poor game, and it'll send the 'hawks to the championship, hopefully vs. the Saints.

There no way the Hawks can beat the Saints. Their performance on Saturday was pathetic. After growing up in Dallas, Im a major Cowboys fan. That game was pretty heartbreaking. Neither team acted like they wanted to move on. Ive always rooted for the team that beats mine, so Ill be cheering on the Hawks this week. I must be a glutton for punishment. Im predicting a 3 possession victory by the Saints.

Doesn't matter, their not going to play the Saints.

And seeing the game in person the Cowboys sure as heck didn't deserve to win that game either, their performance was just as pathetic.

LOL, about three feet! Worse yet....I did not get credit for the "quality time" LMAO.

There are only two types of people - The Hunters and the hunted,
I hunt.
Alchase

I didn't see two teams that didn't care about advancing. I saw a team with essentially a rookie quarterback and some key defensive players missing playing another team missing their starting corner's, #1 receiver for most of the game and with their 9th offensive line combo due to injuries this season. The Chargers are still the #1 ranked team in the show and they beat the Hawks on the last play of the game, again due to being short a few players. Normally Boulware would have never been covering that receiver on that play. If Grossman plays down to his career average next week and minus their key linebacker, the Hawks will win in Chicago. They should have Trufant and Jackson back if they advance to the championship round. Healthy, I absolutely think they'd beat the Saints also. The Saints have been healthy all year and really didn't finish any better than the Hawks, 1/2 game ahead of them.

Some facts on the Saints, who've been cooling their heels for going on two weeks. -Finished 5-5 over last ten, losing four games to non playoff teams. They were beaten by 10 points or more in three of those losses. Seattle also finished 5-5, but four of those games were against divisional #1 or #2 teams and the Hawks only lost one game by ten points. Four of the Saints losses were at home to Seattles three losses at home. Looking at those stats I think the Saints are lucky they're playing Philly...

DA BEARS!!! Hawks don't have nothing on DA BEARS!! I don't even know a seahawk fan!! Of course, I am from NM. ANyway, can't find nobody to bet.....any of you willing to LOSE!!!??? As for the Saints...can you spell......CHOKE!! Da Bears will be playin the Eagles!!!!!!

Lionking

I see Madden has predicted a Hawk win on Sunday, he's been right so far in the playoffs. I also see there was a critic on Fox who went with the Bears, citing the Dallas game. I can't state enough that I believe without a doubt that even if Dallas made that field goal, Seattle still gets in Josh Brown's range with a return to the 35 yard line by Burlson and 3-4 good passes over the last 1:15 and a field goal to win 24-23.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom