Hey strangers Been a while

• Thread starter Oregon Fishing Guide
  • Start date
O

Oregon Fishing Guide

Hey Everyone,

A big hello to all the long timers on MM. It has been a while since I have been on here. To all the new members I see hello to you too. I just thought I would stop be and say hi and let you know of some pretty great things that are going on with me and the family. We have been so busy this last year or two and a young mans dream is coming true for a old fart like me. If you have been on MM for a while you know that I am a fishing guide in Oregon on the Columbia River well we have expanded. I will be working for a friend of mine up in Alaska on Prince of Wales Island starting next year. It is awesome up there. He really has put together a good fishing/hunting outfit. Also it is all but finalized of buying a hunting outfit in Wyoming. We bought a very successful business that a guy had for over 30 years and he is ready to retire and it just kind of fell in our lap. God is good. I will take this over in 2007. Also on one of my trips over there I got to take a pretty good antelope buck and my 17 year old daughter also went with me and got an antelope doe so we are getting them both mounted up. I can't tell you how thrilled I was when she shot that doe. Here is a link so you cansee our hunt. www.kodakgallery.com/gimmeago You might have to copy and paste the address. I am not very good with this computer stuff. Anyway, life has been good very busy but good and I thought i would tell some of you on here that has known me for a while. Talk to you later.

Keep a tight line, Jon

OMG! It's OFG! Hey Jon - yeah it's been a while but the prodigal has returned! Hope to be hearing more from you soon! Congrats on the new biz!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Welcome back!! Good luck on your new ventures. Are you still going to fish for those monster sturguns(sp) or spend your time on the salmon fishing.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

OFG!!!! Good to see you back, man. You might find the campfire has changed a bit from the good ole' days.....so don't get your hopes up.

But heck, I'm glad to hear from you and especially to hear business is good and growing!

Welcome back! Awesome pics! Makes me long for Alaska again! thanks for sharing.
Eric
deerline.gif

Nice animals in the photo album. Where are you locating at in Wyoming? Great to be able to hunt with your daughter at that age many develop other interests and don't want anything to do with the old man as far as hunting or the outdoors. Congragulations and best of luck.

Well look what the cat drug in!!!! Good to hear from you OFG. Glad to hear life is treating you well. Pred is right things have changed a little but still fun. Keep us up to date with your life it's always good to hear from one of the "old timers" Ha!. Keith.

Glad your back I have missed your banter. Keep us posted on your new location.
Driftersifter

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom