Hi guys!

B

bluelk

Well, I made it back in one piece. Having a tough time adjusting to all this humanity. Slept out back last nite because I just couldn't stand being in the house. Gonna try to sleep inside tonite on a real bed for the first time in 4 months. What an adventure!

So where in the heck did you go blueelk? On a vision quest?:)

In any case, good to have ya back sir.

shedcrazy

Good to hear that you made it back o.k. I can't wait to read the book.

shedcrazy: Went on a 4 month mule pack trip from Ennis, Mt to Northern British Columbia.

Well, I am not one of the regulars to the Muzz channell, but I am glad you guys made it back in one piece. We cant wait to hear of your adventures. Congratulations!!!

BuckSnort: I am starting to put my journals in order and try to make sense out of them. I have 6 of them written in pencil and a couple of them got a little wet, but I think I can make them out okay. Also have about 500 pictures which Heather is printing out. As soon as I make heads or tails out of all of it I will be sending it off to the publisher. I'll keep you posted.

That should be quite a read. I'm looking forward to getting a copy when it's available. Probably a real good adventure or two in there to boot.

wmidbrook: Yeah, the 3 encounters with grizzlies and the 4 with cougars was pretty good.

I think I can relate somewhat with ya, a few years back we spent 2 1/2 months in the woods just for some fun, fishing and huntin squrels and sleeping in a tent..

When we got back home, man it was hard getting used to sleeping indoors, nothing seemed real almost Claustrophobic........

bluelk, good to hear from you agin. Not many of us will ever get to experience an adventure like that! Glad you are back on the site.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom