High Country Archery

vthokee

I traded up a 2010 Mathews Monster for a 2011 HCA speed Pro. Took this bow to the local shop today to get it dialed in. At first I was a little hesitant because of value difference. After shooting it I can say that HCA made a great bow. I remember when I first started bowhunting back in the 90's they were the bow to have then kinda fell off the wagon for a while. The fit and finish is probably some of the best I have seen and I have owned about every bow mfr out there. My local dealer is a die hard Mathews fan and kind of laughed at me for trading until he shot it. Anybody else shooting HCA bows?

Not me I love my Prime Bow but whatever bow that feels good in your hands is the bow for you. They are all very good

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-13 AT 02:16PM (MST)[p]I got an old used one that is all carbon fiber, except for the cams. Light little sucker! The arrows just about double the weight. Shoots pretty fast for a single cam, just about 300 fps. Perfect for high country hunting, no pun intended.

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

I have an 09 Speedpro that will probably die with me. Also have a 13 Speedpro that I would sell right now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom