High country buck video

MrDoe

LAST EDITED ON Dec-05-14 AT 06:07PM (MST) by Founder (admin)[p]Guys here's a quick video I put together of my 2014 colorado mule deer hunt. 9 days scouting and I was able to get it done on the first day of the season. Hope you enjoy.

Kevin

http://youtu.be/7r7Y2C1mHYc

Very nice buck, Like the video and the country looked great.
Was there a couple of shots in the background when you was talking about the buck.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Thanks guys. Henry that's funny because I thought the same exact thing about the country where you shot your toad buck from last year. I grew up in Colorado.

Totally awesome. Love the fact that jr came along on a scouting trip and brought his school work along.

Are there many units that offer a high county rifle hunt that early in the season? Are they tough to draw for a NR?

"That's a special feeling, Lloyd"

Nice job. Yes, some units offer early rifle. Yes, they are a tough draw. Example: I can draw an archery deer permit for above timberline with one point. This same unit took at least ten for the rifle for the above timberline hunt.

Great video. Did that lake in the beginning happen to be a lake we were looking for on Google earth last year? I seem to recall seeing that lake at stepping. Maybe when I used to back pack all summer?

Congrats

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom