Hiked my arse off today

Kevlar

Went out today and covered alot of ground. I picked up these two white ones and saw 36 bulls of which 31 were still packing. I did not spook the bulls that I saw and watched them through the spotter from a long way away.
47f2e79305ea83ce.jpg

47f2e7e407754f1d.jpg

Yeah we hiked our butts off on Fri. and saw right around 20 bulls that were still packin' as well. Wierd year I tell ya. Last year on April 12th we saw 7 bulls, 4 of which were already out to their 4ths in the velvet. I don't know what to think.
Those are some big whities.....
redelkarcher>>>---------------->

Nice bone anyway. Bulls are dropping pretty good around my country. Im going to give em one more week then head out.......

A lot of bulls in my neck of the woods still packing too. I really beleive that it has to do with their diet. Every year that we have had snow later in the year, the bulls tend to drop later because they aren't getting at the green grasses quite as early. The years that we have green grass showing in March, we pick sheds two to three weeks earlier. Since we have had more snow this year, i'm not suprised to see most bulls still packing.

Just my 2 cents:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom