Hill Country Rifles??

oregonmuley

Very Active Member
Have a question for everyone. Does anyone know anything about Hill Country Rifles out of New Braunfels, TX? Any thoughts our opinions or if anyone has used their service. If so did they do a good job for you? They offer a service to pillar bed and accurize your rifle and the price sounds pretty good. But don't really know anything about them except what they have on their website. Anybody on MM that lives in Texas that knows about these guys?
Thanks
Frank

I have some friends that use them for hunting rifles, 1000 yard match rifles, and even talked them into working on some AR15 service rifles. Everything I've heard so far has been good. And I've been stomped a few times by the guys shooting guns that HCR has worked on.

I know a bunch of folks around the San Antonio area and they are close to there, I've not heard a bad thing as of this time. Of course there are bound to be some folks unhappy as there always will be. Just haven't heard anything yet.

Jeff

Thanks for the info. I know whenever you ask a question about a brand or company you will get both good and bad feedback. Can't satify everybody all the time. But based on your replies, it at least tells me this is a standup business that can do and does good work. Their prices also seem pretty good. Thanks again.
frank

I have a semi-custom in a 300 RUM by Hill Country Rifles and I love it. The rifle shoots better than I can shoot it. If you give them a call, talk to Matt. Hope this helps.
Kevin Reed

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom