Hillary has a bad heart ?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-22-14 AT 08:42PM (MST)[p]Who knows it might be true? On the other hand the premise of Blood Feud is Klein telling of the hatred between the Clinton's and Obama. I don't trust any author especially Klein of not writing something false to sell more books, do you?
Where is the source?

However we look at it we know she has had 5 less heart attacks than ##### Cheney who was a heartbeat away from the presidency.

The Dems better hope it's not too serious. The media and the DNC don't have a backup plan. They're fresh out of community organizers.

>The Dems better hope it's not
>too serious. The media and
>the DNC don't have a
>backup plan. They're fresh out
>of community organizers.

LOL

I'm laughing , but, I should be crying.

Don't worry,community organizer Jesse Jackson Jr. will jump in there to take up the slack. Wait a minute, is he not in or heading for prison?

RELH

That may explain why she had such a long recovery time when she fainted and fell and maybe suffered a mild concussion. If I remember right her recovery time was about 5 months and that is too long for a "mild concussion".

RELH

That's pretty good, the woman hasn't even said if she'd run and you're so scared chitless of the woman it comes to this.

You better hope she has health problems that's the only thing that gives you hope at all in 2016. the dems don't have to find much of a candidate to beat the republican contenders that are showing up so far. sure it's game over if Hillary runs but you still have a problem if she doesn't

She said she would release her health report if she runs.

Stay thirsty my friends

"She said she would release her health report if she runs". Now where in chit have we heard statements like that before?

RELH

It's pretty standard, and I don't think you or Karl would let her forget.

Think about it, republicans are gathering to tear down a woman years before an election she hasn't entered. the sweat is pouring off you.

Stay thirsty my friends

"What difference could it possibly make?". Probably the plan all along. She is disabled with serious health issues so Bill can "help" run the country again.

Dude we are really concerned about your feelings that the republicans are ready to tear down a woman with the election so far away!

Gee! Dude is that not what the Democrats did to Chris Christie several months ago Some people think that turn about is fair play. Besides you may call her a woman, a lot of us look at her as a dirty politician that will lie, cheat, and intimidate to get her way. Feel sorry for her all you want, both of you are like two peas in a pod when it comes to bald face lying B.S.

RELH

Apples and oranges but whatever, geritol isn't what it's cracked up to be is it.

Can you prove she has heart prroblems or is this just another brain injury thing? who needs proof right just throw it out there and see if it will fly.

I didn't say you were tearing her down, I said you were trying. it shows desparation, the only way to beat her is to convince her not to run.

Good luck.

Stay thirsty my friends

....it has been reported that George H W Bush flew to Iran in an SR71 to negotiate with the Iranians to keep the hostages till after the election.......

1283eagle_government.jpg

Gee Dude, if medical health problems knocks out old thunder thighs, you may get a chance to vote for John Kerry. There is rumors that he would like to make another run at being the president. If he sees a chance of knocking Hillary out of contention, you can bet he will be the one to leak any information on her by using a second or third party informant so it can not be traced to him. Crap! he will probably blame the leak on Bush!!!!!!!

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom