Historic low Greys River game check station observed

???? Dude where did you get a 3 years old is mature? I think you need to lay off the shrooms… read that post again and apply a little critical thinking.
Dude you replied to my comment about 3 year old bucks, then you stated mature bucks. You should take your own advice. ?

Why? There are several limited units in the state, which one is as good as G and H? The truth is we should get rid of all limited units for residents and have all of them be general. Use season length limits to decrease harvest point restrictions and more...

What would be the goal of limiting G and H? What specifically are we hoping to accomplish?
Should Colorado be general for all deer units?

I believe all Wyoming should be general for residents if the hunters want that, and it doesn’t have long term effects on the herds.

Should Colorado be general for all deer units?
Haha. If colorado completely eliminated
all NR tags or moved them to a tiny amount the it is possible it could go that way. Say 2nd and 3rd season general for a week. You have to pick one season and only one season, then you hunted that week. It might be possible.

Just fyi you are talking about a post in WY forum. WY is not Colorado… So the 2 issues are not even related. There are significant difference between WY and those Damn greenies to the south…

Last edited:
OOOPPPSSS!!! Look like his entire claim just went up in smoke. Oh I would also encourage people to look into what the state actually gets vs what is spent on the reservation. I think in many cases the money is all lumped together...
Haha the “cowboy state daily” talk about fake news. There is a reason Wyoming is known as a welfare state… because it is. Wyoming residents may be the biggest freeloaders in the nation. That article mentioned no facts about the amount of aid the state needs from the feds to stay alive. Yeah blame the Natives seems typical for a lowlife racist in Wyoming to do.

WY is not Colorado… So the 2 issues are not even related. There are significant difference between WY and those Damn greenies to the south…
I'd say they are related. 25 years ago Colorado was OTC for deer, went limited and started shooting more mature deer. Wyoming will go that route sometime in the future in my opinion. We could be decades from that possibly but only time will tell.

Hahahhaa it took 5 mins to find out where you live. Try again. Also no one cares. I don’t live in WY, I live in a state even worse than many of the western states for Govt funds. But you’re just as much on the govt tit and the next guy.

Hahahahahhaa
IMG_6927.jpeg

See attachment I’m from MN (hint light color means you aren’t a freeloader dark means you are). You in Alaska and Wyoming are freeloading liberal dems.

Last edited:
I'd say they are related. 25 years ago Colorado was OTC for deer, went limited and started shooting more mature deer. Wyoming will go that route sometime in the future in my opinion. We could be decades from that possibly but only time will tell.
What about today. Care to compare where the herds in the NW are for quality? Just because a unit goes limited does not mean it gets any better. In 1995 the population of CO was 3.7 million. WY has what 600,000? There are units in CO today that have been limited for all that time and the deer population and the quality are no where near what they were. So sorry, but forcing units into limited draw only does not mean there will be a significant improvement in trophy quality. There is all sorts of other things that can be done before we force residents down the path of limited draws. Hell look at lopes right now. Their numbers are as bad if not worse than the deer, in some units under the draw system there are few lopes than there were before it went limited.

I am curious, what would be the goal of going all limited for WY?

View attachment 124036
See attachment I’m from MN (hint light color means you aren’t a freeloader dark means you are). You in Alaska and Wyoming are freeloading liberal dems.
The problem with your numbers is none of them include the royalties the federal government gets from energy etc. For example in 2010 WY got 2.356 billion in federal aid. The tax claim ignores the fact that the federal government makes around 1 billion per year from energy royalties paid out of WY.

So again the numbers just don't add up since the "TAX" does not include the royalties paid off of WY energy sector...

I urge all nonresidents who hunt in Wyoming to consider donating any meat they harvest to the residents of the state. They can’t even afford to support their own school systems. They need the meat.
Wrong again, jackass. Wyoming is consistently among the top in per pupil spending. Our students enjoy some of the best facilities anywhere.

Hmmmm which state would I rather live in, Minnesota or Wyoming? Flat ground or mountains?

I don’t give a flying **** which state gets more or less federal money. I want to and always will live in a state that has mountains and wilderness. You know you live in a miserable state when you have to post minimal govt assistance as one of your attributes. How embarrassing.

What about today. Care to compare where the herds in the NW are for quality? Just because a unit goes limited does not mean it gets any better. In 1995 the population of CO was 3.7 million. WY has what 600,000? There are units in CO today that have been limited for all that time and the deer population and the quality are no where near what they were. So sorry, but forcing units into limited draw only does not mean there will be a significant improvement in trophy quality. There is all sorts of other things that can be done before we force residents down the path of limited draws. Hell look at lopes right now. Their numbers are as bad if not worse than the deer, in some units under the draw system there are few lopes than there were before it went limited.

I am curious, what would be the goal of going all limited for WY?
Should Wyoming go OTC for lopes then too? There are lots and lots of reasons to go draw and lots of reasons not to go draw. My point is at some point in the future it will go draw, maybe it will tale 100 years.

Should Wyoming go OTC for lopes then too? There are lots and lots of reasons to go draw and lots of reasons not to go draw. My point is at some point in the future it will go draw, maybe it will tale 100 years.
What kind of point is that? That’s not a point at all, it’s an opinion that’s hypothetical at best. And meaningless too.

Hmmmm which state would I rather live in, Minnesota or Wyoming? Flat ground or mountains?

I don’t give a flying **** which state gets more or less federal money. I want to and always will live in a state that has mountains and wilderness. You know you live in a miserable state when you have to post minimal govt assistance as one of your attributes. How embarrassing.
MN has one of the largest wilderness areas in the lower 48 numbnuts (the boundary waters) You live in the state that has the highest per capita suicide rate in the nation. Who lives in a miserable state? Your lack of education is embarrassing you must have gone to school in Wyoming?

How many are pushed over the edge by the constant bitching by NR’s? Haters hate...I would take a sq mile of Wyoming over the whole miserable mosquito infested boundary waters.
You’re saying nonresident hunters are causing you all to kill yourselves? You cowboys are some serious drama queens.

Keep trolling, safe and sound hiding behind your keyboard

BTW not from Wyoming, just tired of your stupid posts and mindless trolling
I’m tired of all the Wyoming guys whining about nonresidents. Ban nonresidents from hunting your state and shut up. Also tired of the constant whining from Wyoming about wolves and grizzly bears. Wyoming is a great state so are many other states. If anyone from any state out west wants to come to the Midwest to hunt and fish hit me up. I would gladly welcome you and help you in any way I can.

MN has one of the largest wilderness areas in the lower 48 numbnuts (the boundary waters) You live in the state that has the highest per capita suicide rate in the nation. Who lives in a miserable state? Your lack of education is embarrassing you must have gone to school in Wyoming?
You keep bringing up chit no one cares about. It’s all you got. You know why Minnesota doesn’t have a NR hunting problem? Because no one goes there to hunt. Your deer are small and you can’t hunt your moose anymore. Maybe you chase squirrels? Because you’re nuts. Now go ahead and tell me about your elk hunting. Almost as interesting as your “wilderness”. Do you even have a mountain in the state?

If you want to talk politics go to the political forum.

You keep bringing up chit no one cares about. It’s all you got. You know why Minnesota doesn’t have a NR hunting problem? Because no one goes there to hunt. Your deer are small and you can’t hunt your moose anymore. Maybe you chase squirrels? Because you’re nuts. Now go ahead and tell me about your elk hunting. Almost as interesting as your “wilderness”. Do you even have a mountain in the state?

If you want to talk politics go to the political forum.
IMG_6931.jpeg

Again you’re a dumbchit look at B&C records in last few years. SS hasn’t countered one of my arguments with a fact. He’s a prototypical blowhard. 4th in the nation the last 70 years. Only hunt tiny bucks here. And this is with more wolves than all the western states combined. Amazing we don’t whine on the internet daily about wolves and nonresidents being the reason we don't kill any deer.

Last edited:
7th? Damn you’re used to losing. And I baited you with the elk comment. I knew you would post that. Too easy!
Wow you’re a true genius. I was fooled by your bait. You must only post bait that makes you look really stupid initially but everyone must read it and know you are actually just baiting people and definitely not as stupid as your posts would indicate.

Last edited:
View attachment 124255
Here’s a 400+ bull taken this year in MN. Can’t remember ever seeing one this big out of Wyoming.
Can you remember this one from this fall?
381009302_1062023855249044_2564916865721584672_n.jpg

Maybe this one too?

10958570_939766539380588_4566207986762349851_n_upkico-768x432.jpg

Wow you’re a true genius. I was fooled by your bait. You must only post bait that makes you look really stupid initially but everyone must read it and know you are actually just baiting people and definitely not as stupid as your posts would indicate.
WTH?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I love hunting the state of Wyoming as much as I can. Hunted elk this fall with my dad and had a great time.

My opinion is the residents are extremely mindful of the delicate situation of the western Wyoming deer herd. I spoke to some awesome people this fall and none of the residents I spoke with were even hunting bucks. I’m sure some hunters with young kids harvested some bucks.

We all need to work together to help the deer rebound. The week I spent in some traditional deer country painted a pretty concerning picture.

I hope the conditions this winter are favorable for the deer.

I say another reduction of 50% in NR tags then we put another restriction that all NR must have a licensed guide to be more than 1/2 mile from any road. That will allow the guides to ensure the NR only shoot mature bucks or at least
Keep them from having a small
Mental breakdown while texting/surfing the net in their tent in the rain…

After all the NR all seem so worried about G, maybe we go ahead and add on the the 1/2 mile rule and limit all NR to shooting only little bucks and none of the big bucks? Say like a spike only season. Those Flat Brim crybabies like the spike only season in thier home state…
Another self denier that all those resident tags aren’t hurting. If all those IRS sit in the tent why care if they get a tag:)

Wow, 1 big elk taken in MInn. Congrats to that hunter now they can apply to Wyoming and have another chance at a bigger bull.

Good grief, no 400" elk in Wyoming?

Has there been a WY thread in the last 4 years that isn't about how all problems can be fixed cutting off NR hunters and how residents are entitled to anything and everything in life and the world?

I don't give a FF about tags in winter ravaged areas because the hunting sucks there and in my opinion, nobody should be hunting there until the herds recover. I think you're butthurt because we're not asking for tags and it's ruining your only fun in life.

One dry cooch, has no idea what he's talking about just likes to stir chit
Ohhh i like that name. Anyway…. You are correct I don’t know what I’m talking about. Cutting 50 NR tags in G while Rs hunt it unlimited over the counter is a great idea. Deer herd and mature deer numbers should be back to normal by 2024 because Rs self regulate. Cheers 🍻

Ohhh i like that name. Anyway…. You are correct I don’t know what I’m talking about. Cutting 50 NR tags in G while Rs hunt it unlimited over the counter is a great idea. Deer herd and mature deer numbers should be back to normal by 2024 because Rs self regulate. Cheers 🍻
Cutting 50? Hell let’s move the bar and cut a couple hundred.

Residents should not sacrifice anything until the NR have been chopped out. Resident opportunity is way more important…

If wyoga had their way it would be a 90/5/5 allocation right now. You're lucky there are guys like us on your side about that. None of us were willing to give 5% to the outfitters you're welcome
Thats %100 percent true story a part of me wishes we would of just gave WYOGA there %5 percent... Maybe next time around we should reconsider it ;)

If wyoga had their way it would be a 90/5/5 allocation right now. You're lucky there are guys like us on your side about that. None of us were willing to give 5% to the outfitters you're welcome
Residents wanted 90/10, WYOGA wanted 90-5-5. They could see that the 90-5-5 was going to be a headache so they stuck it to the residents and went 80/20. They don't care about the residents they care about their bottom line! 80-20 and 90-5-5 still supply them with the clients they need it has nothing to do with the residents fighting for the non-residents. However, if you did fight for us NR, I seriously thank you for that.🤜🤛

Residents wanted 90/10, WYOGA wanted 90-5-5. They could see that the 90-5-5 was going to be a headache so they stuck it to the residents and went 80/20. They don't care about the residents they care about their bottom line! 80-20 and 90-5-5 still supply them with the clients they need it has nothing to do with the residents fighting for the non-residents. However, if you did fight for us NR, I seriously thank you for that.🤜🤛
No, this is not what happened and I was there.

Residents wanted 90/10, WYOGA wanted 90-5-5.
Residents were only for 90/10 for the Big 5 with any concerted effort. Residents were not actively pushing 90/10 DEA.
They could see that the 90-5-5 was going to be a headache so they stuck it to the residents and went 80/20.
Elk 84/16, deer and antelope 80/20. That's what it's been, no one stuck residents with anything.
They don't care about the residents they care about their bottom line!
This is about the only thing your post I reference is correct on.
80-20 and 90-5-5 still supply them with the clients they need it has nothing to do with the residents fighting for the non-residents.
The outfitters and Larry Hicks came up with the idea of 90/5/5. They thought they could buy off the residents with an extra 10%. Residents opposed it because of the set-aside idea and some outfitters were also against it because they thought the 5% set-aside wouldn't work in their clients LQ draws.

This is how it went down.

Residents were only for 90/10 for the Big 5 with any concerted effort. Residents were not actively pushing 90/10 DEA.

Elk 84/16, deer and antelope 80/20. That's what it's been, no one stuck residents with anything.

This is about the only thing your post I reference is correct on.

The outfitters and Larry Hicks came up with the idea of 90/5/5. They thought they could buy off the residents with an extra 10%. Residents opposed it because of the set-aside idea and some outfitters were also against it because they thought the 5% set-aside wouldn't work in their clients LQ draws.

This is how it went down.
I appreciate the detailed response. I don't know if I believe that the residents don't want it 90-10 on deer, elk and antelope, especially when you talk to people on this site. I think the reason that it's not 90-10 is because of WYOGA, would you agree with that, or are you saying it is not 90-10 because of the residents? If the reason it's 90-10 is because residents don't want to take 10% away from non-residents, then my hat is off to you guys. You are some of the most unselfish people in the world. However, it is hard for me to believe that that is the case.

I appreciate the detailed response. I don't know if I believe that the residents don't want it 90-10 on deer, elk and antelope, especially when you talk to people on this site. I think the reason that it's not 90-10 is because of WYOGA, would you agree with that, or are you saying it is not 90-10 because of the residents? If the reason it's 90-10 is because residents don't want to take 10% away from non-residents, then my hat is off to you guys. You are some of the most unselfish people in the world. However, it is hard for me to believe that that is the case.
I was there as well...unlike you, jm77, mulecreek, and I aren't forced to guess what happened.

The only reason residents don't have 90% of the deer, elk, and pronghorn tags is because we weren't willing to give WOGA a 5% outfitter allocation.

Outfitters don't give a single chit about diy NR hunters.

You're just wrong about who put a stop to 90-10, it wasn't the outfitters. Fact.

If you don't believe it, do yourself a favor and watch the task force testimony and comments.

Take out the notepad and pen, "school" is in session...pun there.

the scariest part is schoolhousegrizz is a principal of a school. Think of all those Focked up little tards he’s spreading misinformation to! 😵‍💫

I was there as well...unlike you, jm77, mulecreek, and I aren't forced to guess what happened.

The only reason residents don't have 90% of the deer, elk, and pronghorn tags is because we weren't willing to give WOGA a 5% outfitter allocation.

You're just wrong about who put a stop to 90-10, it wasn't the outfitters. Fact.

If you don't believe it, do yourself a favor and watch the task force testimony and comments.

Outfitters don't give a chit about NR hunters who are required to pay them to take them into the wilderness🤣. Yeah, okay.
You have said yourself that you want 90/10 DEA and were pissed because it didn't happen.

So why is it not 90-10 Buzz? You keep saying it will be soon, when. I'll tell you when, when WYOGA decides it will be. WYOGA runs your life. As for SS I will not stoop that low, pun intended, and Converse with him ever again.

Buzz-The only reason residents don't have 90% of the deer, elk, and pronghorn tags is because we weren't willing to give WOGA a 5% outfitter allocation.

BUZZ it seems like you are admitting that WYOGA and you guys couldn't agree so they said we're keeping it 80/20, while you wanted 90/10. Right or wrong?

While you know more of the details than most, it seems obvious that WYOGA doesn't want 80/20, the residents do, yet it is not happening.

Buzz-The only reason residents don't have 90% of the deer, elk, and pronghorn tags is because we weren't willing to give WOGA a 5% outfitter allocation.

BUZZ it seems like you are admitting that WYOGA and you guys couldn't agree so they said we're keeping it 80/20, while you wanted 90/10. Right or wrong?

While you know more of the details than most, it seems obvious that WYOGA doesn't want 80/20, the residents do, yet it is not happening.
Wrong, as per usual.

Residents wanted 90-10 for the big 5 from day one, that was the push. That's what we pushed for, that's what we got.

Again, you weren't there, so, you do your "best" by guessing, it's all you got.

The push for 90-10 for deer, elk, and pronghorn was made by woga and a few on the task force. It was also from some bad blood between a legislator and woga before that.

You sound confused on your last paragraph. Although in fairness, woga would much rather have 90-10 with a 5% outfitters set aside from the 10%.

With 90-10 passing for the big 5, and the way some NR behave on boards like this, residents will likely make a push for 90-10 across the board. Some are warming up to the idea of giving outfitters a 5% allocation to get 90%.

I'm not there yet, but with each bunch of nonsense posted, it's getting easier for me to consider it all the time.

There's a small handful of us residents that have a lot of influence, and more than enough of same to make it happen.

Keep spouting.

Wrong, as per usual.

Residents wanted 90-10 for the big 5 from day one, that was the push. That's what we pushed for, that's what we got.

The push for 90-10 for deer, elk, and pronghorn was made by woga and a few on the task force. It was also from some bad blood between a legislator and woga before that.

You sound confused on your last paragraph. Although in fairness, woga would much rather have 90-10 with a 5% outfitters set aside from the 10%.

With 90-10 passing for the big 5, and the way some NR behave on boards like this, residents will likely make a push for 90-10 across the board. Some are warming up to the idea of giving outfitters a 5% allocation to get 90%.

I'm not there yet, but with each bunch of nonsense posted, it's getting easier for me to consider it all the time.

There's a small handful of us residents that have a lot of influence, and more than enough of same to make it happen.

Keep spouting.
Haha, Well I am calling your bluff. I'll spout whenever I please and it won't change a thing! Do it if you have so much pull, quit talking about it and DO IT ALREADY! You won't cause you can't! WYOGA runs the show and you know it! I am done with this conversation. We will see if it happens anytime SOON.

Last edited:
Wrong, as per usual.

Keep spouting.
Do your best to not judge thousands of non resident hunters based on a few anonymous voices online. I am a non resident to Wyoming, and I support every states resident first approach.

Haha, Well I am calling your bluff. I'll spout whenever I please and it won't change a thing! Do it if you have so much pull, quit talking about it and DO IT ALREADY! You won't cause you can't! WYOGA runs the show and you know it! I am done with this conversation. We will see if it happens anytime SOON.
Translation: you proved me wrong and now my feelings are hurt. but like a goldfish my memory is short so the good news is I’ll be stating my opinions as facts real SOON.

Right, and we couldn't get 90-10 passed for the big 5, we couldn't get the NR elk draw pushed back, we couldn't stop WOGA from flipping special and regular NR allocations, couldn't stop the bonander land exchange, etc etc.

Laffin'

I am

No the only reason why it did not go 90/5/5 was because the residents hated the idea of transferable tags more than they wanted 90/10. It was not a headache but a decision we made to fight…

I would not say that we fought for the NR as much as we fought against transferable tags. We have seen what happens in other states once this starts and we did not want to follow that path.

Yes 90/10 was considered but I would hardly say that is pushed hard and it was not a major issue. The big 5 90/10 was important. But I felt
Like changing the draw system for the big 5 had a lot more support than 90/10

There's a small handful of us residents that have a lot of influence,
Buzz…💩 Even by your elevated standards, you really are full of yourself today.

Glad I got my B&C Bighorn and Shiras out of Wyoming long before you and your buddies could work your black magic.

HT

Last edited:
Buzz…💩 Even by your elevated standards, you really are full of yourself today.

Glad I got my B&C Bighorn and Shiras out of Wyoming long before you and your buddies could work your black magic.

HT
Anyone that sees this individual posting, resident or nr take note: this person is one of the few that puts resident hunters in the camp that most nr are nothing but whining, complaining jackwagons. I know that's not true.

As far as 90/10 for the Big 5, we all know Wyoming should have never been so generous in the allocation, but good for those nr that reaped the benefit.

Anyone that sees this individual posting, resident or nr take note: this person is one of the few that puts resident hunters in the camp that most nr are nothing but whining, complaining jackwagons. I know that's not true.

As far as 90/10 for the Big 5, we all know Wyoming should have never been so generous in the allocation, but good for those nr that reaped the benefit.
Not true.

My first post of this season was to ask for general range conditions in the Red Desert. Many guys, mostly Wyoming residents, were helpful. Some exchanged information with me on Unit 64 during the season, via PM, and at least two shared photos of 80”+ antelope they took. The sharing was good.

But in response to my first post, jm77 replied with his typical snark, asking whether I wanted specific information on animal locations, his personal hidey-hole, etc. My response, “Typical MM goodwill”. Go back and check it out.

I’m glad to have taken a nice pronghorn this year, and appreciate the help I received from many Wyoming residents in making that happen. I’m also glad I could help some of them.

And it all came together without knowing the location of jm77’s hidey-hole.

HT

Not true.

My first post of this season was to ask for general range conditions in the Red Desert. Many guys, mostly Wyoming residents, were helpful. Some exchanged information with me on Unit 64 during the season, via PM, and at least two shared photos of 80”+ antelope they took. The sharing was good.

But in response to my first post, jm77 replied with his typical snark, asking whether I wanted specific information on animal locations, his personal hidey-hole, etc. My response, “Typical MM goodwill”. Go back and check it out.

I’m glad to have taken a nice pronghorn this year, and appreciate the help I received from many Wyoming residents in making that happen. I’m also glad I could help some of them.

And it all came together without knowing the location of jm77’s hidey-hole.

HT
Please steer me towards these remarks. If I was out of line, I will admit it, but I can't find them.

Last edited:
Please steer me towards these remarks. If I was out of line, I will admit it, but I can't find them.
Thread (Jun 20, 2023): Red Desert?

Your Post (Jul 12, 2023): “Would you like that current update and herd conditions region wide or by species and area? Possibly break it down by large drainages too? Yeah, I guess not…”

My reply (Jul 12, 2023): “Yea… the usual MM goodwill”.

Okay, you didn’t claim that I was asking for any hidey-hole information. I apologize.

Your post, along with those of some of your fellow travelers here at MM, was in response to my polite request that the thread initiated for general range conditions in the Red Desert not be hijacked for another round of complaining about WYG&F. Thread hijacking has been an issue at MM for many years.

I did not in my post ask for any specific information, or even disclosed that I had drawn a tag in Unit 64. I just asked for general range conditions. Obviously, I wasn’t too worked up about your response (i.e., no challenges to meet behind some bar for a fistfight), but I was disappointed that what I thought was a polite request had been met with the usual MM snark.

HT

Thread (Jun 20, 2023): Red Desert?

Your Post (Jul 12, 2023): “Would you like that current update and herd conditions region wide or by species and area? Possibly break it down by large drainages too? Yeah, I guess not…”

My reply (Jul 12, 2023): “Yea… the usual MM goodwill”.

Okay, you didn’t claim that I was asking for any hidey-hole information. I apologize.

Your post, along with those of some of your fellow travelers here at MM, was in response to my polite request that the thread initiated for general range conditions in the Red Desert not be hijacked for another round of complaining about WYG&F. Thread hijacking has been an issue at MM for many years.

I did not in my post ask for any specific information, or even disclosed that I had drawn a tag in Unit 64. I just asked for general range conditions. Obviously, I wasn’t too worked up about your response (i.e., no challenges to meet behind some bar for a fistfight), but I was disappointed that what I thought was a polite request had been met with the usual MM snark.

HT
Funny how you didn't include your post I was replying to:

"I know you guys are well intentioned, but it would be great to get some current updates on range and herd conditions in the Red Desert, and not the usual grithching on WY G&F. Just sayin’…."

I think my reply to your snark seems appropriate enough Toad.

I acknowledged that the gritching about WYG&F was well intentioned, but asked politely that it not be used to hijack a thread requesting general information on the Red Desert.

That is not snark.

Nowhere did I ask for specific information, as your reply distorts. It is the deliberate distortion that constitutes snark.

BTW… perhaps you could regularly initiate a thread on gritching about WYG&F. Then you and your friends could have a field-day, without the need to hijack other threads.

HT

BTW… perhaps you could regularly initiate a thread on gritching about WYG&F. Then you and your friends could have a field-day, without the need to hijack other threads.

HT
Says the guy who hijacks several threads bashing other people. Wake up Toad :ROFLMAO:

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom