Historic low Greys River game check station observed

It ain't bragging if you've done it...fact.
Buzz - Being as cautious and sensitive to criticism as you are, I’m surprised you posted that photo of your garage with all the dead animals in there. (I could repost that photo for you, if you’d like).

It looks as though you‘ve killed far more of Wyoming’s animals than should be enough for any one man. And that’s probably just the tip of the iceberg.

And you’re not even a Wyoming native, right? Just another carpetbagger, moved into the Cowboy State to kill its critters.

Why not leave a little of Wyoming’s wildlife for the next generation to enjoy?

HT

Buzz - Being as cautious and sensitive to criticism as you are, I’m surprised you posted that photo of your garage with all the dead animals in there. (I could repost that photo for you, if you’d like).

It looks as though you‘ve killed far more of Wyoming’s animals than should be enough for any one man. And that’s probably just the tip of the iceberg.

And you’re not even a Wyoming native, right? Just another carpetbagger, moved into the Cowboy State to kill its critters.

Why not leave a little of Wyoming’s wildlife for the next generation to enjoy?

HT
FFS this isn’t a good even entertaining anymore. Let’s all move on.

Buzz has definitely killed some critters and why wouldn't he? Wyoming dishes out the tags, what's a guy to do? I know I'd be going huntn!

@heateater Why did you change your handle????
Screenshot_20231121-194319_Chrome.jpg

How about if I just put it right here for you?

Buzz said:
"It ain't bragging if you've done it...fact."

In the next post, SureShot replied:
"I don't think that word means what you think it means.
Brag: to speak too proudly about what you have done or what you own."

From the twilight zone, jm77 said:
"I think he hit the nail on the head. What do you think it means?"

What part of that doesn't make sense to you...other than your question from the twilight zone? The part where Buzz claims it isn't bragging if you've done it or the definition of brag where it says bragging is to speak too proudly about what you have done?

Last edited:
How about if I just put it right here for you?

Buzz said:
"It ain't bragging if you've done it...fact."

In the next post, SureShot replied:
"I don't think that word means what you think it means.
Brag: to speak too proudly about what you have done or what you own."

From the twilight zone, jm77 said:
"I think he hit the nail on the head. What do you think it means?"

What part of that doesn't make sense to you...other than your question from the twilight zone? The part where Buzz claims it isn't bragging if you've done it or the definition of brag where it says bragging is to speak too proudly about what you have done?
2/10.

If you read the comments on the article...seems lots of people think Gary Fralick makes all the rules and sets tag allocations. Too funny how ignorant people are.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom