hog hunt pics

6x7

Very Active Member
A friend of mine has a ranch that I got this at yesterday.
49ab340317f72445.jpg

49ab34851a79c8ee.jpg

Nice hog!! I would put him on the wall, and use the original cutters! I doubt it but he might make decent sausage? Calif has the best hogs in the world! Thanx for the flick, the blood on the truck adds to it!! Sweeeet! BH1

nice hog.....and that is some wicked redeye...

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

My cowboy friend thinks you got to stab them in the neck to bleed them and he did it so fast i couldnt stop him or I might of mounted it.I could of at least gave the cape to my taxidermist.

Take it to your taxi anyway, he can fix it.

I'm just guessin' here, but I doubt that knife wound is the first scar THAT ol' boy ever had!

I have probably seen 300 of them on the ground and he would easely be in the top 10......VERY NICE!!!

Great hog! Would make an impressive shoulder mount. The red eye was driving me crazy. Hope you don't mind me fixing it.
Randy

49ac0af318553337.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom