Hog hunt

HogWild

This is a repost, Brian has ok'd this one.

I'm trying to get a group hunt together with members from another forum, and looks like I still need possibly 4 more spots but would like 7.

Here's the deal. We get to hunt 22,000 acres of private land located in Sonoma County, actually borders Lake Sonoma, this is the Cooley ranch. We get the entire ranch to ourselves, this is a spot and stalk hunt with it being somewhat semiguided.

You can hunt archery or rifle your choice, archery hunters will be separated from the rifle hunters.

Price is $400 for the weekend. Dates are 10/3 & 10/4. Actually we are meeting at the lake sonoma visitors center at 11:30am Friday the 2nd and will hunt Friday evening, Saturday and into Sunday morning. Second hog can be taken for an additional $300 payable after taking the second hog.

Anyone who went to the ISE shows may have seen this guy, he's Wild Pig Hunting inc. I have hunted this ranch for over 20 years and have done very good. His normal prices for a 2 day hunt is $500, but If I bring him in 10 guys he'll give us a group rate of $400.

Anyone interested post up here, and then i'll give information on the things I need.

Deposit of $200 would be needed to book this hunt, balance paid when you get there.

Let me know.

Thanks!

I sure would be interested since I am not hunting deer this year but the dates conflict with the new knee that I am getting installed on Sept.16 and I am pretty sure I won't be moving around very good by the weekend of 10/4-5.. Sounds like a good time though.

Jim

Spoke to George last night, he said their thick with hogs right now. We still need 3 more people to make this hunt work, anyone have any change of plans?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom