Hog Hunts

deerslayer88

What happened to the hog hunt operations in Corrine, and Castle Dale? Not really wanting to do a canned hunt but they all but vanished.

I believe they made it illegal to do canned hunts in utah.

who farted?

I don't blame them for that, but the only thing thats weird to me is why not target hog farms also? Same concept isn't it I know the guy in Corrine had fences and such, wouldn't a pig farm be the same?

Just come down to Texas - there is no shortage of them down here and you don't need a canned hunt.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

If I wanted to do a canned hunt I would go to the auction, buy me a old farm hog and release it on my property and shoot it there. I hear Texas is A+ for hogs plus you are hunting a fair chase hunt. I actually got a buddy down in Texas I think its around Hildargo so something like that, anyways he has access to some property that I could hunt for the cost of the trip. The problem is not time. My main question was what happened to them, and I thought they were just like a hog farm from what I heard so it was kinda interesting they went with the doo doo bird.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom