hog wild

BloodhoundBrother

Well between drilling wells, chasing speed goats and fishing, I thought I would go keep my tracking skills up to par for the upcoming deer season. Carp and I picked up these two big boars from a water tub yesterday. The damage these pigs are doing is incredible. If your a sportsmen in the Pecos valley, GET OUT AND KILL SOME PIGS. The bottom pictures are just a few areas that they have rooted out.

788hogs.jpg

2026hogs3.jpg

503hogroots3.jpg

8038hog_roots.jpg

Nice job. Those things are destructive. I always thought the AR would be a good hog gun.

That was yesterday. I cant believe how dry and brown it is and Aug is almost over. Hope you guys get some rain soon.

Keaton: Looks like your having way two much fun down there. Nice job on piggies I hope you killem all.Nice post

what Pecos valley are you talking about? Pecos in southern new mexico or northern new mexico, just wondering. nice hogs i bet they are going to be good eatting.

Nice hogs fellas! Glad to see a few of those suckers being knocked down. I've sure given it a whirl, but I seem to be missing the pig instinct I guess. All I find is where they've been!!

Anyhow, congrats on a pair of nice hogs!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom