> Rackley's body was later found floating in a river
> about 25 miles north of New Haven, Connecticut
>
> Perhaps at this point you're curious as to what happened to
> these Black Panthers? In 1977, that's only eight years later, only
> one of the Killers was still in jail. The shooter, Warren Kimbro,
> managed to get a scholarship to Harvard and became
> good friends with none other than Al Gore. He later became an
> assistant dean at an eastern Connecticut State College .
> Isn't that something? As a '60s radical you can pump a bullet into
>someone's
> head and a few years later, in the same state, you can become an
> assistant College dean!
> Only in America !
>
> Erica Huggins was the woman who served the
> Panthers by boiling the water for Mr. Rackley's torture. Some
> years later Ms. Huggins was elected to a California School Board.
>
> How in the world do you think these killers got
> off so easy?
> Maybe it was in some part due to the efforts of
> two people who came to the defense of the Panthers. These two people
>actually
> went so far as to shut down Yale University with
> demonstrations in defense of the accused Black Panthers during their
>trial. One
> of these people was none other than Bill Lan Lee.
>
> Mr. Lee, or Mr. Lan Lee, as the case may be, isn't
> a college dean. He isn't a member of a California School
> Board. He is now head of the United States Justice Department's Civil
> Rights Division, appointed by none other than Bill Clinton.
>
> O.K., so who was the other Panther defender? Is
> this other notable Panther defender now a school board
> member? Is this other Panther apologist now an assistant college dean?
>No,
> neither!
>
> The other Panther defender was, like Lee, a
> radical law student at Yale University at the time. She is now
> known as the "smartest woman in the world." She is none other than the
> Democratic Senator from the state of New York ----our former First
>Lady,
> the incredible
> Hillary Rodham Clinton.
>
> And now, as Paul Harvey said; "You know the rest
> of the story".
>
> Pass this on! This deserves the widest possible
> press.
> & also remember it, when, she runs for President.
>
> This is proven right by both SNOPES.COM, and
> TruthorFiction.com

Proud White Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

Hunterman 67;

Now for that tibit of information, you will face the wraith of Dude and his tirade about how you are mis-informed and is a Bush lover. He will close his tirade, or open it by accusing you of being a alcoholic. But again, I am sure that is what you will expect from a bent wrist left leaning liberal such as he is.

RELH

He accused me of being a alcoholic, or drinking to excess, and as usual, he did not have the facts. I am almost a teetoter that consumes about 12-16 beers a year, and about 12 ounces of hard stuff a year. I did not waste my time trying to tell him different.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-02-07 AT 11:51AM (MST)[p]I only got as far as the "by Paul Harvey" part and I realize that he is full of $hit. Couldn't read any more. That guy is a piece of work. Haven't listened to him in years. Is he still alive?

Sorry RELH, I figured by your incoherent ramblings you were a drunk. if you're " special " I'll cut you some slack, you're doing your best.

Some of this Black Panther stuff is true, what am I supposed to do about it? I'm sure no republicans have ever helped a crook right? I don't like Hillary any better than Bush by the way. one thing about it while what they did was unethical in my opinion it must have been legal, think how much fun she can have with executive privilege like Bush is useing now if she wins in '08. do as you wish then toss out the get out of jail free card, sweet.

> Pass this on! This deserves the widest possible
> press.

Any time I see a internet post that ends with that statement I damn near break my finger hitting the delete button regardless of the content.

RUS

>> Pass this on! This deserves the widest possible
>> press.
>
>Any time I see a internet
>post that ends with that
>statement I damn near break
>my finger hitting the delete
>button regardless of the content.
>
>
>RUS

Right, because we know we can trust the 'main-stream' media to report it. Ummm.......ya, that's it.

PRO

We all know you can't believe eveything we hear, I guess when it comes to the far right you can't beleive anything you hear.

Who is doubting the 'truth' of this, those of us on the RIGHT, or those on the left?

I could careless about the truthfulness of it, I know enough FACTS to not even dare allow the nightmare creep in my head of another Clinton in the Whitehouse. I don't need to go back 30+ years for issues that should scare anyone with a brain about her being the President of the USA.

PRO

the huggins woman IS a school board leader, and lan lee is the head of civil rights appointed by bill clinton. hillary WAS there and she was a yale law student and she was involved- no matter how you lefties spin that much IS TRUE !!!!!
snopes.com
if that evil crackpot beetch gets into the white house any way other than for a dinner sometime we are all in deep poopy- and you lefties know it too !!!!! guns are gone !

Proud White Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

Oh! Nooooo! I was alive in 1969............ I must have been part of the conspiracy. Geeze, sometimes you people give me the willies. "THIS IS IMPORTANT VERIFIED INFORMATION - FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR CHILDREN - PASS IT ON"

RUS

ooops here comes the left leaning liberal lesbians- whaa whaa help, a republican is correct and I am NOT, whaa whaa HELP us poor pillow biting liberals !

Proud White Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

dude I am NOT going to even get into that again. I am a white man who is proud- eat me ! I will always be whatever you call me because your opinion means nothing to me and/or anyone else here. I also will always think liberal leftie losers are just that. you should grow a pair, or buy/rent a pair and stand up for the country you live in- or else just teach us all a lesson and GO AWAY ! I voted for my president both times- and if you can't remember more than 3/4 of this country did also- except losers like you. so it is NOT only me, it is basically 3/4 of the country you live in, you work in, and you whack off to computer posts in ! your posts get more crap than mine do- I did NOT think that was possible. are you sniffing or drinking the chloride ?
you go demo !
GO AWAY !

Proud White Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

WOW !!!!! that website you sent me is theee best place for names- why were YOU there ? I'll bet you know them all huh ?you can't call me names then post a website link to a name calling website- you did that- stoooopid ! oh waite theres one name I use that I found on your website:

Beaner

(U.S.) term widely regarded as derogatory, that refers to people of Mexican descent or, more broadly, Latinos.[16][17][18] The term originates from the prevalence of frijoles pintos and other beans in Mexican food.[18][19]
According to The Historical Dictionary of American Slang, the word was first seen in print in 1965, although the term has reportedly been in use at least since the 1940s (perhaps having evolved from previous slurs such as ("bean-eater") and "bean-bandit" that were in use since as far back as the 1910s.) [16]
Although the word is generally considered pejorative, its usage is not always overtly offensive and can be fairly benign depending on the context (similar to the term "frog" for a French person.) Though perhaps once considered strictly offensive, it appears that the term may be going through a phase of melioration, where the negative connotation of an ethnic slur is "reclaimed" by those it is directed against and used in a neutral or even positive manner. [16] Mostly used by persian people

"BEAN EATER"

man-o-man thats classic. a old time funny name there ! still widely in use as of this afternoon. thanks for the definition good buddy !

Proud White Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom