Holy SNOW

IdaMatt

We live close to Idaho City, I'm tired of plowing, driveway is closed in.....126" on Morris Creek summit, hope the animals made out alive!

Brundage Mtn. outside of McCall received a record 132" of snow in February.....yikes...

We are having a big winter!!

Yep, getting tired of it and I live in Boise. LOL. I think the animals will be ok because Dec/Jan wasn't bad. But that is only if March gives us a reprieve.

>I cat skiing up at soldier
>mt last week and it
>was awesome!

I bet that was a riot. It's been all time at Tamarack and Brundage lately. Brundage eclipsed 300" cumulative last week, seems like we only see a 300" season about twice a decade.

Hopefully the storms were late enough on the back 9 that the deer are ok. Before Feburary the winter was pretty mild.

That's enough snow, no concerns for a drought. It's been dumping over a foot each day in the mtns. The elk around our house are holed up on the N facing slopes waiting it out, hope it stops....

>I cat skiing up at soldier
>mt last week and it
>was awesome!

Oh yeah? Well I ate a burger at the iron and it was pretty good... lol
And much warmer than off track skiing...

What a mess over here in Bellevue,10 days of snow and then a day of rain on top of it all. We now have 5? of frozen snow on the ground and every elk,deer and moose in the valley is in town or in a subdivision. These poor deer are going to have another terrible year.yes I to am sick of shoveling and plowing

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom