Hometown Deputy

dillon

Very Active Member
I grew up in Orderville and Officer Brian Harris is from the valley as well. He was a good officer. I used to work with his wife at a restaurant. Keep his family in your prayers. They are really good people and need all the help they can get under the current circumstances.

Thanks,

Agreed. Very sorry to read of this tragedy.

May God be with the family.
> As for the shooter,
>hope he don't make it
>out of the desert.
>
>GOD BLESS THE USA

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

that is terrible. i wish all the best to his family. i believe they still organize lynchings in that part of the country and truly hope quick justice finds the shooter

Read about this in the Tribune; definitely a shame. Hope the b@st*rd gets what he deserves.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-29-10 AT 02:00AM (MST)[p]Guys, there is a way to help out. The searchers are in need of supplies, many are here on their own time and dime. One way you can participate is to buy supplies for them. I did this today by calling the Jubilee store at 435-644-5877; they put together a cart of basic stuff and I paid for it over the phone.

I wish I was down there helping out, but we damn near lost one of our own officers yesterday.

3 officers shot in 3 days. Seriously starting to freak me out!!

Pred

FOX news is saying he surrendered this morning (Monday) after being found out by a homeowner in Fredonia. I too hope the a$$hole gets what he deserves.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom