Honest Question…Dems

Flyjunky12

This is a serious question for the democrats. I keep on hearing the talking point by your side that says you’re trying to preserve democracy. Could someone explain this to me?

It might just be me but from my perspective the democrats are the ones who have done/are doing everything antithetical to that end. Am I wrong?

All the examples I can think of going against democracy are coming from the democrats. From election interference, DOJ abuse, censorship, collusion, changing of election laws, etc.. All that by Democrats. I won’t even mention everything else that could be tied in as well like open borders ( invasion of hostile actors), bribes from foreign countries, etc.

So, how are Republicans a threat to our democracy? Explain it to me.

This is a serious question for the democrats. I keep on hearing the talking point by your side that says you’re trying to preserve democracy. Could someone explain this to me?

It might just be me but from my perspective the democrats are the ones who have done/are doing everything antithetical to that end. Am I wrong?

All the examples I can think of going against democracy are coming from the democrats. From election interference, DOJ abuse, censorship, collusion, changing of election laws, etc.. All that by Democrats. I won’t even mention everything else that could be tied in as well like open borders ( invasion of hostile actors), bribes from foreign countries, etc.

So, how are Republicans a threat to our democracy? Explain it to me.
Looks like you can not get an honest answer from a Democrat. The same probobly holds true for the RINO & Libtards on this site.

I just keep hearing about how our democracy will be lost if Trump gets re-elected. I’d like to hear the reasoning on this.

It seems like they’re staking their election hopes on fear instead of any real issues facing this country. I guess they can’t run on any real issues though, what exactly have they improved?

I guess they're pretty shy so I'll give it a go.

Things got off to a rocky start for Biden mostly because of the mess Trump left us with. We had to step up the covid response right out of the gate. Trump didn't care if you died but we did. Then we were forced to slam on the brakes to fix climate change. We're going in the right direction now and we need 4 more years of Biden. Don't throw away this once in a lifetime opportunity. Trump will take us back and we'll lose all the progress we've worked so hard to achieve. Think about it.

I almost forgot. Russia invaded Ukraine and we all know that Ukraine holds the key to the free world. As Ukraine goes so goes Hunter....I mean the United States.

Yeah I know we have open borders but that's just who America is and what we stand for.

I'm just trying to figure out how this goes down

Trumps elected

-Riots for sure start the min it's announced. Cities will burn, looting starts.

-The deep state kicks in. The Three letter departments stonewall everything(as they did the first time). None of his agenda items get pushed or acted on.

-The FBI spends 4 years of one after the other attempts to coup(as we saw the first time)

-If the Dems control Senate or house, they refuse to do anything. If the R do, it's worse. Like with Ryan House, Trump will spend more time/ effort fighting his own party especially on the border than he does the Dems.

-The fed will do it's best to curtail any economic bump.

-Courts will be completely bogged down. Every swinging dick of a lawyer will be flinging any theory they can at the court.

- The military will be pissed, Trump isn't the war monger his predasessors were, so they ain't going along with the "dictatorship"

Reality is, we saw 4years of Trump. 4 more just cranks the drama 200x. But "democracy " will make it.

Great :unsure:, but is somebody going to answer the democracy question?

How will we lose our democracy if R's win the election? This is the main talking point of the left. It's not about all the great things the D's will do to improve things. I can understand the D's can't talk about all the great the things under their leadership but....How will the democracy be lost? There has to be an answer....it's THE NARRATIVE.

Sense a true Democracy only exists in the democratic mind (they control the vote count).
If true constitutional conservatives took over the national government they could stop the ballot harvesting, illegal aliens from voting. We would go back to same day voting no mail in vote.
The constitutional conservatives would re-establish the three branch government (Executive, Legislative, Judicial) and support State Rights.
Re-establish the Constitutional Republic
BYE DEMOCRATIC DEMOCRACY.
Just my opinion

Remember it is your right to vote, but it is also your duty to vote.

Last edited:

Trumps elected

-The deep state kicks in. The Three letter departments stonewall everything(as they did the first time). None of his agenda items get pushed or acted on.

-The FBI spends 4 years of one after the other attempts to coup(as we saw the first time)

-If the Dems control Senate or house, they refuse to do anything. If the R do, it's worse. Like with Ryan House, Trump will spend more time/ effort fighting his own party especially on the border than he does the Dems.

-Courts will be completely bogged down. Every swinging dick of a lawyer will be flinging any theory they can at the court.

- The military will be pissed, Trump isn't the war monger his predasessors were, so they ain't going along with the "dictatorship"

Reality is, we saw 4years of Trump. 4 more just cranks the drama 200x. But "democracy " will make it.
Even though it might be the right and just thing to do, putting Trump back in office might create more problems than it solves. You're right about that. But then maybe things need to come to a head. I think it's a good time to be as old as I am.

Trumps elected

I'm having a hard time trying to think of something you missed.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom