Honey, look at this bull out back

jodog

Very Active Member
I've been up in the high country looking for bulls a lot lately and found this one early Sunday morning out the bedroom window at home. Wife woke me up and said ...hey there's a pretty good bull outside. Filmed him with a little Cannon point and shoot.

Got an archery bull tag for September too.

Sheesh--now I'm ruined for getting anything accomplished at work for the next several hours...

Thanks for posting that--mucho envy.

When I saw this bull and saw he had a curved G6 I thought I had found one of his sheds this spring but after looking at the shed I saw that the shed has a curved G6 on the left side and the bull in the video a G6 curved on the right side. He must have a brother running around. I found the shed about a 1/2 mile from the house.
124936a.jpg

Great looking Bull hope you caught up with him this season. Keep us posted

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Good looking Bull, Your wife was right nice looking bull.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I drew a coveted Wyoming bull tag this fall, and I'm always trying to do a snap-shot measurement without staring at a photo too long...or a video in this scenario.

with just a 10-15 second view of this video, I'd guess he is 375"....good beam length, excellent tine length, good mass and spread doesn't really mean a ton. What does this bull lack?

Thanks
Chris

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom