HOOK 'EM HORNS!!

Roy

OK - all you So Cal fans here is your chance to pay homage to VINCE YOUNG!!! Reggie who? Matt who? The Heisman what? What an awesome game by both teams (notice I didn't say Len Dale who? - that guy was a verifiable stud! of course so were Lineart and Bush but Vince is the MAN!) it was probably the greatest game I have ever seen. Vince should go pro and get paid. I can tell you this much Texas is a very pleasant place to be today. Everybody is tired and hung over but smiling and singing "The eyes of Texas are upon you!" AWESOME!

ROY

Great game. I was rooting for SC but who couldn't love that game?? Both teams deserve to be National champs. I love collage sports.

Vince Young= Michael Jordan in football cleats. Unbelievable, and the more pressure there is, the better he gets.

Hook 'em from the big D.

That was an incredible game. Probably the best championship game that I can remember.

LOVE THE LONGHORNS !!! No bandwagon here , everybody here at work gave me so much crap about Texas being way over matched and out classed , the high power offense of SC would destroy the HORNS DEFENSE....Man I'm still happy and loving it , Vince Young shut up all those who qeustioned his ability to win the National Championship , I hope he goes into the NFL , I think he's better than more than a handfull of starting qbs at the pro level. I know he'll struggle like all rookie QBs' But I bet for a shorter time .....Congrats to the TEXAS LONGHORNS AND THE TRUE FANS....NMHUNTNUTT

absolute best game in a long time!!! talk about a nail bitter! young was awesome. excited too follow his career.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom