Horn growth

Horsecorn

Very Active Member
This is three years of growth. First year.

IMG_0040.png

QUOTE="elkassassin, post: 2279849, member: 1706"]
I Remember Back In The Day When There Was 12" Of Flour On The Roads!
[/QUOTE]
Or 12” of mud.

These two old guys I knew killed their bucks every year. They camped up on the ridge and every morning about daylight they drove the 10 miles down to the river to trout fish and hang out until about an hour before dark, then drive back to camp. They really hunted hard. 😄

QUOTE="elkassassin, post: 2279849, member: 1706"]
I Remember Back In The Day When There Was 12" Of Flour On The Roads!
Or 12” of mud.
[/QUOTE]
Don’t forget the shale rock hiding in the slop. It wasn’t bad once you got to the divide road on to Ten Mile Knoll. I use to take two spares for the truck, and two spares for the horse trailer. Used them all more than once. It was worth it though. No place I’d rather hunt than the roadless before they improved the road. Those were the days.🤠

Or 12” of mud.
Don’t forget the shale rock hiding in the slop. It wasn’t bad once you got to the divide road on to Ten Mile Knoll. I use to take two spares for the truck, and two spares for the horse trailer. Used them all more than once. It was worth it though. No place I’d rather hunt than the roadless before they improved the road. Those were the days.🤠
[/QUOTE]
BacDoc, in 1987 we came out of there pumping up a 33 x10.50 with a bicycle pump… That was an already long two track road made even longer..,

Road hazards, not to mention an occasional railroad spike. I have great memories hunting there.

Can You Imagine The OPPORTUNISTS Looking At 3 Years Worth Of Pictures Of The Same Buck?

BAWLING Would Be An Understatement!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom