Horn hunter full curl question

Muleyhunter05

So all you guys that have the horn hunter full curl pack do you have any problems with the shoulder straps not fitting tight on your shoulders. How does everyone fit their packs on them when loading it up?

There are two straps that come from the frame over the shoulder straps and extend back to the frame. I like to tighten these up so they are snug, not too tight, but snug. When loading large amounts of weight on the pack I cinch up my waist strap so that my hips take the majority of the weight. I have loaded this pack down (probably a little too much) and this pack has done great. I have no complaints about it at all. You will like it.

}}-SLIVER-->

I like my pack. Had no issues with the shoulder straps.

The only issue I had was how it fit around my waist. I actually got a bruise on my hip bones from the pack. Still working that out... But overall it is a good pack.

Ok to get a proper fit you will need to put your pack on with your shoulder staps but don't tighten them up.

Now secure you waiste strap to where the entire pack is supported comfortably on you hips.

Make sure that your load lifters are loosened all the way.

Tighten your shoulder straps nice and snug and then tighten up the strap across your chest.

Now once everything is good and tight, loosen your shoulder straps and chest strap just slightly so they don't feel constricting.

Now you can tighten those load lifters and you will feel the straps lift off of your shoulders and your pack will come closer to back.

If you have a bigger neck you may need to loosen your chest strap just a little more to stop the straps from touching your neck while you walk.

Your shoulder straps may feel like they are a little loose but remember that you dont want to have any weight resting on the tops of your shoulders, your pack should feel nice and secure to your back but all of the weight should be comfortably resting on your hips.

Some final adjustments should be made once you put a load in your pack but this should get you close to where it needs to be.

Field Staff Sly Dog
Field Staff Snug Fit
https://www.facebook.com/#!/HornHunterPacks

I love this pack. It is very comfortable I can have it on all day with a decent load, and it doesn't pull down on my shoulders.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom