Horse Rental for Day Trip in in North Central NM?

spitz

Anybody know of someone with a couple extra horses that will charge a reasonable price to go on a one or two day horseback ride up around Chama?

I've searched online and the one company I found didn't return a call.

Thanks for any info.

Try putting a ad in craigslist for that area or Calling some of the ranchers on the landowners list and see if they have anything that they rent out, it a long shot But a shot is still a shot.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Riding Sargents? or unit 52?

There is a gal that does horsebacks rides in there. Not sure about rental of horses becasue of liability.

Outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man.

Do you have contact info for her. I'd do a horseback ride with the owner and oay for it if that's the only option.

Will try Craigslist too.

Thanks.

5 M Outfitters
P.O. Box 361
Chama, NM 87520
505-588-7003

I believe this is the one we see in there.

You have a hunt there coming up?

I have been in there a bunch, let me know if you need some pointers. PM

Outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom