Hounds to give away

agrvarminthunter

I live North of Clovis, NM away from pretty much everybody in the world and this litter of 4 hound pups (4 months or so) showed up hanging out around the house about 14 days ago. I have managed to gather them up and got some feed in them so they look good. There are 3 still available as one has been spoken for, but I need them gone ASAP. Someone come get them and use them. There are two black and tans and a black and white still available. All I am asking in return is some dog food money. PM me.....

I'll take all 3. Can you send them up to Logan, NM and then I will pick them up someday? Should make good antelope dogs.

Since my brother-in-law won't babysit them for me for several years I sure hope you find a good home for them. I'm sure someone could make them a great hunting dogs. Good luck.

I cant believe nobody needs some lion or bear hounds... Please if you know someone that could use them have them get in touch with me. I can't afford to feed dogs I found for much longer. 5757607460

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom