House Bill 469

all4freedom

Whether you are strongly opposed to or you support the use of trail cameras isn’t the issue. The issue is like in any government, if you let them take one thing they’ll continue until they’ve taken everything. This is trying to be slipped through right now. Call 801-538-1000 and let them know we’re not a bunch of dumb hunters who won’t pay attention
ABAC7BA8-BC79-46CA-842C-BA6EDED2B403.jpeg

I personally would not mind if they banned trail cameras year-round. I know some folks don't like how this bill came about but I believe that most of the items in the bill will benefit wildlife.

Hawkeye

What If I'm Trying To Get A Picture Of a Tweety Bird?

I personally would not mind if they banned trail cameras year-round. I know some folks don't like how this bill came about but I believe that most of the items in the bill will benefit wildlife.

Hawkeye

At the very least let them know that trail cameras on private lands watching “public” animals is unacceptable.

Can you point to a law in which any other plastic crap left in the forest isn't considered litter?

If I claim I'll be back for my mtn dew bottle in a few months, or that it helps me view wildlife, and I chuck it out the window does it have special rules?

Stop littering in the forest, and there is no need for the law

What If I'm Trying To Get A Picture Of a Tweety Bird?

Think if you "left" a dew bottle laying on the side of the road it wouldn't be litter? Is their a type of plastic that is special so it's not just crap left laying in the trees?

So?

Trying To Get A Picture Of a F'N Tweety Bird Offends You?

I Don't Leave Valuable Dew Bottles Laying on The Sides of Roads!:D

Bessy, this is why the legislature acted on trail cams. Too many hunters were being cute over the rules implemented last year, and the board has limits on what it can do with policy.

The legislature acted because the board couldn’t. If anyone thinks that is the wrong process, you don’t understand the process.

As for other things in the bill, I don’t like how they went about it, but it’s entirely in the preview of the legislature to do it. Go get those people voted out. Or get a legislator to run a bill next year to get what you want. That’s how a democratic republic works. Ain’t it beautiful?

Bessy, this is why the legislature acted on trail cams. Too many hunters were being cute over the rules implemented last year, and the board has limits on what it can do with policy.

The legislature acted because the board couldn’t. If anyone thinks that is the wrong process, you don’t understand the process.

As for other things in the bill, I don’t like how they went about it, but it’s entirely in the preview of the legislature to do it. Go get those people voted out. Or get a legislator to run a bill next year to get what you want. That’s how a democratic republic works. Ain’t it beautiful?

None of the people bitching know who their rep is. Fewer have even reached out to Snider.

Do I think the legislature should make laws managing wildlife? No.
However, I do agree band all cameras July 31- December 31. Stop the loopholes.

I do agree the Few lions that are going to be killed, will help some with struggling deer numbers. Deer numbers are going to be struggling a lot more after this winter record snow in some areas.
one million dollars per year will help a little for wildlife and hunting.
I am not loosing sleep over this bill. More good than bad IMO.

This is great. After all the complaining last year I tried telling everyone keep it up and this was going to happen.
You watch next will be season date on shed season. Which I am totally on board with that one as well.
Now if I can get someone to do something about all the dam tree stands left all over the mountain year round there is 8 in this little area I have over 40 marked on Onx. You should see the Side by Side trails/ Atv trails they had cut to get them in there.

tree stands.jpg

The liberal movement on wildlife agenda over the last 20 years could not Winn with the tactics they were using.So if you can't beat em,Join em.
It looks as though they have a strong hold now!

And How Many Years Have You Heard Me Bittching About Illegal Wheeler's & QUAD-QUEERS?

This Shhitt Kills Me!

More Illegal Trails By The Year!

And After They're BLAZED The Following Year The USFS Adds alot of them As Legal Trails To Ride!

WAFJ!

This is great. After all the complaining last year I tried telling everyone keep it up and this was going to happen.
You watch next will be season date on shed season. Which I am totally on board with that one as well.
Now if I can get someone to do something about all the dam tree stands left all over the mountain year round there is 8 in this little area I have over 40 marked on Onx. You should see the Side by Side trails/ Atv trails they had cut to get them in there.

View attachment 105851

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom