House

C

catmando

Ok boys, tomorrow is the walk through of my tornado ravaged home for the umpire (judge=$225.00 per hour),the two appraiser($2,000.00 for mine), engineers ($4,500.00 for mine)and the representatives from each side.

This whole appraisal process will cost me over $10,000.00 because the insurance company won't budge. I can guarantee you Allied insurance sucks!!!

Tuesday is our hearing with all the involved players and then it comes down to the umpire making a decision in-line with one of the appraisers. Hopefully that will be with my appraiser.

Anyway, when you guys are not in a drunken stupor or a lustful rage drop a prayer for me and my family so that we will be able to re-build our lives and have a home again.

Basically pray for a A**-kickin'!!!!!!!

I'll let you know the outcome on Wednesday.
Later, Catmandoodoo!!!

first off, i never knowed a true lion hunter that had a house worth what you're spendin' on this deal. hell, 10 grand would buy my whole outfit and i'd chunk in the furniture and a couple kids. especially that one that looks sorta "mailmanish".

I'm sorry amigo... no one can screw you every which way but loose like an insurance company.

Sounds to me like you need to either put a gun to someone's head to get their attention, or try the 'ol "one phone call that's all" or "the first call, the only call"...

You Utah folks will recognize that as Keith Barton or Sigreid and Jensen ambulance chasing services.

I'm serious, I'd find an ambulance chasin' law firm that will only charge you if they win and put them on the insurance companies ass. They might see things more clearly with a greedy attorney trying to pull down their pants. ;-)

-Dawg

i hope it all comes around for u mate. thats got to be really hard on u all. i think dawg has a good idea there with the lawers.
stuck

I will say some prayers for you all. We got screwed by an insurance company & the contractors they sent to do the repairs. All I can say it insurance is legalized theivery! Brian

Cat,

I believe the judgement is coming down today, look forward to hearing the results. I agree about the attorney idea. Funny thing is, we all make fun of them until we need them. Hope things go well for you and your family - tough position.

BTW, Ain't no insurance worse than HEALTH INSURANCE. I've had to deal with them quite a bit over the last several years. I honestly don't know how they sleep at night. If I worked for X,Y,orZ Health Insurance company, I would blow my brains out...twice. (No offense to those in the industry - but you should be ashamed of yourselves).

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom